A King Needs a Queen/King Pt. 2 (Tamaki Suoh x Reader)

Edited June 19, 2020

(Y/n) and Tamaki got closer throughout that week and they had learned that Tamaki wasn't really a player like the newspaper club had insisted he was. He just wanted to make people smile and he did just that, made people smile (which may or may not include you). So...that's what (Y/n) wrote about. How Tamaki, the king of the host club, made the different people that ventured into the host club happy and helped solve any of their problems whether it be with a smile or a cheesy phrase. He was also quite intelligent.

The newspaper club were not pleased with the story and kicked them out. Upon hearing this, Tamaki let them take Haruhi's server position so she could fully host. (Y/n) enjoyed helping the customers and working alongside the host club. Especially Haruhi as she was practically their best friend, Kyoya because he allowed them to write for a Host Club Periodical, and Tamaki because...well they both could tell that there were feelings between the two but both were too shy to admit it. That and Haruhi had confided in them, their cousin, that they liked Tamaki.

(Y/n) had stayed behind to help clean the music room. Tamaki came up to them and while they were out of view of the other hosts, he brushed his hand against theirs. (Y/n) blushed and looked up at him. He motioned for them to follow him. He led them out into the hallway.

"Did you need something Tamaki?"

"I guess you could say that."

"What is it?"

"...do you like me?"

"Of course I do! You're one my best friends."

"Not like that."

"Oh...well...yeah I do."

"So do I," he said moving closer to (Y/n).

"You like yourself?"

"No! Well...of course, but I like you more."

"You do?"

"Why wouldn't I? You're smart, kind, funny, talented, creative, and...you're very beautiful/handsome."

"I think the same of you, but...there's no way we could get together."

"Why not?"

"Tamaki...we come from two different worlds. There's no way it would work out or even be allowed by our families. Or your friends..."

(Y/n) thought about Haruhi and how devastated she would be if she found out about them. And how Ryoji just simply hates Tamaki. Not to mention the fact that his father was the chairman of this very school for crying out loud! But he did made (Y/n) happy and they thought they made him happy. That should be worth something in their families eyes.

"That doesn't matter. All that matters is us and how we feel about each other and I'm not gonna lose you."

Tamaki leaned in and captured (Y/n)'s lips with his. They passionately kissed and embraced each other. Unbeknownst to the couple, Haruhi had come out looking for her cousin. When she came across the two kissing, she felt her heart shatter and anger take over at the sight.

That night, (Y/n) sat on her room trying to study. They found it difficult due to Tamaki blowing up their phone. Haruhi had ignored them all night long and they didn't know why. They decided to ask them about it the following morning.