PROLOGUE

Life is Simple. Yet so COMPLICATED.

Madali lang naman mabuhay eh...

Simple lang talaga.. Huminga, Kumain, Maligo, Jumembs! AHAHAHA! XDD

Mga ganung bagay SHUNGALOGY ka nalang kung hindi mo pa magagawa yang mga bagay na yan diba??

Life is full of MISERY, MYSTERIES, COMPLICATIONS, PROBLEMS.  

Lie is not life without them. Living without problems is not thrilling enough, not even interesting, above all it's BORING.

Happy ENDINGS mostly exist in FANTASY but not in a million years in REALITY.

You'll never know the true meaning of life until you've experience enough to understand those happenings.

Life is so short and really simple, indeed, but we insist on making it complicated enough and for us not to survive with those challenges given to us.

You should be thankful that you're still holding your breath, doing the things that you like. Remember that others don't have the opportunity like yours.

Yes, life is simple but full of conflicts.

You can't predict life, it can be perfect as GOLD today but tommorrow you'll never know that it can be hard as a GRANITE or more.

I'll give you a HINT! Don't waste your time thinking, regretting what you did in the PAST no matter what happen you can't go back there. WAKE UP! Face the TRUTH and the PRESENT enjoy things around you, do what you want, LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST.

Pero you can't avoid the fact that these three PAST, PRESENT and FUTURE is always connected siguro nga ganun talaga.

But it's harder to live where everything and everyone is a GREAT MISTAKE.

Pero mas weird pa rin siguro magkagusto sa taong may IDENTITY CRISIS noh! xD haayyy nakooooo~ xD

Well, well, well, GOODLUCK na lang kung ganun! ^_____^.