nineteen

I am scrolling on twitter when I heard the door of my room opened.

"It is nice to have my husband's cock huh?" I heard a voice asked me with an irritating tone.

"Yes. It is so nice Maurice. So nice that I think that I might want to marry your hot husband." I replied sarcastically.

"Well, too bad that won't happen because he is mine so stay away from my husband." She said and gritted her teeth.

"I can stay away from him. But can he stay away from me?" I replied while smirking.

She glared at me and went to grab my hair but I stopped her dull and rough hand.

"Don't try to pick a fight on me Maurice. What happened to you? You were so nice last night."

"That was last night, not today slut." She replied.

My blood boiled so I slapped her.

I heard the stinging sound of my hand on her cheek.

She was holding her cheek for a long time because the pain is still not soothing.

"You are an oldie so don't try to compete with me especially with your husband. You will lose on any other way because your are now a crusty potato." I said and made my way out of my room.

I stopped for a second and smirked.

"How many husband does you have anyway?" I asked her with a smirk and went out of the room while laughing inside.

There is no way that Maurice can treat me like that.

Never again.

EVENING

I trugged down the stairs while smiling because Maurice went out earlier because Luke and her had a fight.

I went to their kitchen to make a hot chocolate when Luke stepped in front of me.

"Xandrea." He said. You can hear sadness luring on his voice.

"What daddy?" I asked while looking at him through my eyelashes.

"You can no longer stay here." He said while looking down.

He can't make an eye contact with me.

"Porque?" I asked.

"Because..." He said. Not quite sure whether he will tell me the reason.

"Because Maurice is pregnant."

Those four words made my world spin.

I feel so light headed.

I can't say anything because I my throat felt dry.

He is still looking at gbe ground.

"Look at me in the eyes Luke and ask me to leave." I demanded feeling so pathetic that I am making myself look like a fool again.

My voice cracked.

"I-I can't."

"Try me Luke. Try me. I won't leave if you don't look at me in the eyes and ask me to leave."

"That's what you want? Okay then, I want you out of this house by the morning. If I still see your pathetic face tomorrow morning, I will be the one who will drag you out of this house." He spitted on my face while looking at my eyes.

"That's all I want to hear Luke. I hope you and Maurice will have a great life together. I love you, goodbye." I said while tears are brimming down my eyes.

"I love you too." He whispered thinking that I haven't heard him but I did.

But I can't fed myself on anymore.

If he and Maurice are just married, I can steal him but that's not the case. They are having a baby.

I can't take it anymore so I went to my room only just for two days.

I was sobbing heavily that I feel like my breath is being choked by a million of vapor.

"Told ya, I always win Xandrea." Maurice said while leaning on the door wearing an evil smirk.

Any Lana Del Rey babes here?

Lolita baes let's be lit!

Is it true that Asparagus cheated on Luke with Post Malone?

I don't want to be mean but geez, Luke is Daddier (if that's even a word 😂)

Have a good day/night!