Introduction

A little bit about wolfbloods's before you read this book.

Wolfbloods are basically werewolves except they can choose whether to be tame or wild. They have super hearing, speed and smell. Also can use eolas which helps them see for miles! Also no human is aloud to know about this secret. Wolfblood's also have a fear of fire so they won't go anywhere near it.

There is a tame wolf that locks themselves away every full moon and mixes with humans.

And there are Wild wolfbloods which run free and keep well away from humans.

Every full moon they change into a wolf with their eyes yellow. Also if they get angry or scared they also change, wolf-out. When they start to wolf-out their eyes go yellow and their veins go black. When they can control the wolf they can stop from changing but it can be hard depending on how stressed they are.

On a no-moon wolfbloods are out of all wolf powers and are human but also very ill and tierd.

And finally on an eclipse night, they stay human, go a bit mental and their eyes stay yellow.

***************

About Krystel Eastman

Hi I am Krystel Eastman, I am 14 nearly 15 years old. I have long slightly curly black/brown hair, brown eyes and a smooth brown skin. I love to sing and play guitar. I study and read so I am in all the top classes in school. I love all the nature and am quite shy before you get to know me. I have a big secret that absolutely nobody knows. I wish I could tell my two best friends Destiny and Charlie but Mum and Dad says 'it's to risky'. I am a wolfblood. I am a tame one. I haven't had my first transformation but my eyes still turn yellow when I get angry or stressed.

***************

Krystel p.o.v

It was a normal day at school. I was walking to tutor with my two bestfriends, Destiny Smith and Charlie Jones. Suddenly, I smelt something, a smell that I don't usually come across.

It smelt just like my parents... another wolfblood. But what would a wolfblood be doing here especially on my pack's territory?!

"I have to go and check something out." I said to my friends.

"Ok we will see you at tutor." Charlie answered.

I jumped down the steps and started to follow the smell. It was getting stronger and stronger until suddenly I was standing outside my tutor door. The wolfblood was in there.

I slowly opened the door, still following the smell. Then it stopped at a pair of feet. I looked up to see a beautiful face. He had blonde hair and pale skin, his eyes where bright blue, and all the girls in the room where swooning over him. He didn't look to happy and when I entered the room he immediately turned and faced me. I slowly walked over to my seat at the back, but didn't take my eyes off of him.

I eyed him up and down. Who is he? And what was he doing on my territory?

-------------

So what do you think?

Should I carry on this story?

And if you didn't get the part then there will be more to come.