Chapter 2

Finally!! Got my Internet back :D. Sorry if you wanted me to updated a dream come true but I will update that one soon! Anyway enjoyyyyy! x

----------------

Krystel p.o.v

I guess he isn't that bad. I will still have to Mum and Dad about him.

Charlie and Destiny ran up to me.

"Where did you go?" Destiny asked.

"I was in the dark room." I answered truthely.

"Ok well we better get to Art." Said Charlie.

"But I haven't eaten my cheeeeseee!" Destiny said stuffing some cheese into her mouth. We both laughed at her, she was cheese mad!

We got to art and Niall was waiting at the door. I watched as 'the three K's' walked up to him. The three K's are made up of Keely, Kay and Kacey. They are the popular girls (sort of). I watched as all three of them started to attempt at flirting with him.

Niall looked confused, and just looked at them. I couldn't resist but try and listen in. I slowly put my hair behind my ear and listened in.

"I saw you pin down James, that was so brave." I think Keely said.

"Uumm thanks?" Niall answered.

"Yeah totally, do you want to sit with us in Art, get to know us better?" Kacey asked.

"Uumm... " Niall started. I could tell he was trying to get out of this. I decided to save him.

"Wave to me, then walk over to us." I whispered so that Niall could hear. I turned around and faced Niall.

He looked up and waved at me, I waved back. The three K's looked in between us.

"You don't want to get messed up in that lot." Kay said.

"Sorry girls, got to go." And Niall just squeezed past them and walked over to me, Charlie and Destiny.

I couldn't help but laugh at their expressions.

"What's so funny." Niall asked.

"Their faces when you just left." Niall turned around and gave them a small smile.

I saw them talking so I decided to listen in, I put my hair behind my ear again so I could hear better.

"You go and ask him." Kacey said.

"No you." Kay bite back.

"I don't want to go anywhere near them lot." Kacey replied.

"Fine I will go and ask him." Keely finally said and started to walk over.

"Good luck." I said to Niall.

"What do you mean?" Niall answered.

I just smiled at him and he gave me a confused look and then Keely tapped him on the shoulder. Niall turned around, then gave me an now-I-see look.

"Niall so do you want to sit with us in art?." Keely asked, a little over confident.

"Uuuummm...." Niall just looked at me, I was finding it hard not to laugh. "I think I will pass." He finally said.

Keely face looked shocked. She turned on her heel and walked to the other two.

"Niall you could sit with us if you want." Charlie spoke up.

"Yeah ok." He answered.

Then Mr Rodgers opened classroom door and motioned for us to come in.

-------------

So sorry for another short chapter but I am finding it really hard to find time to update. Probably will update tomorrow either this book, the other one or maybe both! Which one would you guys like me to update the most? Anyway hope you liked this chapter :) x