Chapter 4

So sorry for not updateing in a while! I havn't had alot of time and I have had really bad writers block. I hope enjoy this chapter. xx

---------------------

Chapter 4

Krystel p.o.v

"Krystel do you want you lift home?" Charlie asked. We had just come out of a very boring English lesson.

"Uuumm.. no its ok my parents are picking me up." I said. Although what me and Niall plan to do is go back through the woods. I have been there alot before but all ways either on my own or with Charlie and Destiny. And with Charlie and Destiny I couldn't use any of my wolfblood abilities and when I was on my own it wasn't fun. I finally had someone who I didn't have to keep all this secret from and I could be myself.

"Ok." Charlie replied.

We all walked to the front of school together.

"Well see you tomorrow guys." Destiny said and then walked off to the car park with Charlie. Me and Niall waved after them.

"So how exactly are we ment to get into the forest?" Niall asked observing the very high fence surrounding it.

"Follow me, I found a gap in the fence so whenever I need some alone time or just to calm down I run through here into the forest." I said pointing at a bit of fence which was bent back so we could just fit through it. 

We casually just walked for a bit.

"So how come back in that room you didn't.. you know.. change?" Niall asked.

"Because I haven't had my first transformation yet. But it should be soon." I explained.

"See I have never met anouther werewolf before, I don't even remember being bitten." Niall said whilst kicking a stone.

I couldn't help but laugh. "You don't get bitten, you are born one." I said.

"Don't laugh at me, I don't know much." He said.

"Sorry, and by the way it's wolfblood, not werewolf, we aren't monsters."  I explained. 

"Right, well you know what you say, you learn somthing everyday!" Niall said.    

"So how far can you jump?" I asked.

"Jump?" He looked confused.

"Like this." And I jumped up into a tree and landed onto the third branch up and then sat down. "Come on you try." 

Niall jumped, but only touched the first branch. 

"Try it with a run up." I said jumping back down.

He ran up and jumped and managed to get up onto the second branch. He looked at how high he had got and then beamed the cutest smile ever. Then he jumped back down.

"What else can we do?" He asked.

"Have you honestly never been taught any of this?" I asked a litle surprised.

"I mean I have realised a few things before but I have never known how I did it." He replied and then ran and jumped up into the tree again.

"Well we can run quickly, see, hear and smell stuff that no human can. Also every wolfblood has there own talent." I explained.

"What's your talent?" He asked.

"Well don't want to brag but I am a decent singer and can play the guitair. Do you know what yours is?" I said.

"Well I enjoy singing and love my guitar. And I have a strong passion for food." He said. "Speaking of food when do we have to be back at yours for." Niall continued.

"Well if you learn how to run then we will be there in just a few minuets. But we have to be back before it gets dark" I said.

"Ok so can we stay here for a little longer then?" He asked.

"Have you ever been in a forest before? I mean when you can use your wolfblodd abilities." I asked.

"Nope." He admitted.

"Ok, well follow me. Warning I will be running." I said and then sped off. I turned around and Niall was running but at the pace of a human.

"Come on! Find your inner wolf!" I shouted. Niall stopped and nodded. I saw his eyes flash yellow and then he started running again but this time faster than before. Soon he was running like a true wolfblood. So I started running to a plain field which was near by which had a big river flowing through the middle of it and a few trees.

"Why are we here?" Niall asked whilst jogging up behind me. 

"Well there are a few trees you need to dodge in there and a few rivers like that one you need to jump, whilst running. So we are here to practice and then we can head home." I said, I ran to a near by tree and put my bag down and Niall to ran over and put his bag down.

Then we started practiceing.

----------------------

Finally I have updated.

Hope you like it.

Please comment what you think. xx