friends through darkness book one it begins

Screams.

All I can hear is SCREAMS!                                                                              

Why is this happening to me?

Mum, Dad?

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I awake in a cold sweat it was only a dream I thought to myself “Kiba are you okay?”

“Yeah Mum I’m fine thanks.”…

Somewhere on an island somewhere in the ocean somewhere on a planet in a galaxy there was a deep darkness enraged by happiness and friendship but this was not always the case...  13 years have passed since the darkness had awakened and on that very island a boy who is 13 today named kiba an orphan who had been found washed up on the shore of lunanote island just after the darkness was sealed away. Ever since the darkness had disappeared strange things happened to kiba and those around him. Kiba and his best friend chii were found together on the shore of lunanote since being found chii has lost all memories to do with her life before she only remembers kiba and her name. Since being found on the island kiba has also gained a rival and friend for life axel, kiba and axel where always having competitions to see who was the best so far the score is axel=3,kiba=0 and everything was fine until an explosion of dark energy shook the island and the three friends where scattered in different worlds desperately trying to reunite with one another but the dark forces have other plans!...

Lunanote Island was covered in beaches and palm trees a paradise all was peaceful until the moon turned black and tiny balls of light were raining from the sky and they seem to be generating from that door Chii’s curiousness got the better of her and she opened the door releasing a giant darkness over the island Chii screamed and tried to run but it was too late she screamed and Kiba and Axel rushed to help her but when they arrived they saw her evaporate into thin air and her remains drifted through the door. What seemed to be a door to the light was a door to the despaired darkness and Kiba fell to his knees beside himself in tears “Why, why her she was all I had left…” “Obviously it was her time and don’t worry she isn’t dead she was transported to another world probably” he turns “huh it’s not her we should be worrying about it should be us!” the balls of light subsided and turned into balls of darkness they touched the ground and transformed into creatures of darkness a inhabitant of lunanote ran passed and a creature devoured her head to foot only her heart remained and the creature collected it and ran off. Then a new problem occurred they realised they were not in there dimension they to had been transported to a different world the dark realm and the creatures they had encountered were called shadows. The shadows combined and formed a giant shadow then it started to destroy the island piece by piece and sent it further into the shadow realm witch it will never be retrieved. The giant shadow attacked kiba and axel then finally axel yelled “IVE HAD ENOUGH TAKE ME HOME!” and he jumps further in the realm and kiba watches as he falls to his doom the giant disappears and kiba blacks out and when he comes to he awakes in a town…  “Where am I?” where is this town he awakes him what happend to Axel and Chii find out in the next friends through darkness book two a new town.