- Interruptions -

His teeth sunk into my shoulder and his fingers dragged down my back, our moans interrupted each other. "I love you" he whispered.

I tensed up, "What?" 

"I...love you" he replied. I pulled his face back to mine and ripped his shirt off throwing it across the living room. I didn't even care that Kakashi could walk in any second. I moved onto the sofa and started to unbutton hi trousers, he did the same with my shorts and then the chaos started. 

The village outside my window lit up, fire was everywhere. "What?!" I ran to the bedroom and threw on the first shirt i could find, it was short sleeve white shirt of Gaara's, I re-buttoned my shorts and grabbed my pack tying it around my thigh, it was packed with kunai and shuriken. Gaara's eyebrows raised as he saw me in his shirt. "come on" i said and handed him his gourd. I needed to find out what was happening. 

The balcony outside my door overlooked the village, i looked down and saw my brother and Naruto hurling kunai at ninja's in black. "Ready?" I winked at Gaara and he kissed my cheek. I vaulted over the railing and landed in front of my brother stabbing a Kunai into a man's shoulder, he screamed in pain and ran off. 

"What is going on?!" i panted

"Akatsuki. They have been recruiting people. They want the Jinchuriki" he replied. I looked at Gaara and then Naruto. We spoke to them about getting them to stay inside just in case, but they weren't having any of it. We split into pairs and ran the perimeter of the village Gaara ran closely next to me, he promised to keep me safe when my brother asked. As i looked down streets kids ran in their homes with parents, Jonin's, Chunin's and Genin's fighting other shinobi. 

As we came to a clearing we took a break, i turned towards the village and was thinking about what to do, which angle to take this from. Gaara's hand wrapped around my waist and he pecked my neck then his hand moved so quickly i assumed someone was about to attack but when i turned Gaara was gone.

---------------------------------

hope you guys enjoyed. See you next week :D 

Also dont forget my Kakashi X Reader fic will be out everyday in july for my camp nano project, go and take a read of the synopsis :D 

love you guys <3

Love Abbie <3