Chiyo

Gaara's head was on my lap when Lady Chiyo performed a special technique.  She said that this technique was powerful but she didn't have enough chakra left after saving Sakura during their fight with sasori.
"Let me!" Naruto cried. Tears were streaming down his face and I felt just as bad. My heart felt like it had stopped beating and eventually I too would be dead on the floor. I wanted to see Gaara's eyes look at me like they did a few days ago. Full of love. I wanted to see that smile that looked wrong on his face. I wanted him to hug me and tell me he loved me and kiss me.

Naruto placed his hands on Chiyos and released his chakra. "I'm going to die" she said.
"What?" I replied.
"This technique is one that will take my life to revive him. He deserves it. Now his body is free from the tailed beast that I sealed inside him he will be able to have a life and be the kazekage I know he can be" No tears escaped her eyes, she only smiled.
I felt Gaara's skin warm up on my lap. I felt his chest rise and fall slowly.
"Thank you. Thank you" I cried as Gaara's body became living again.
"Gaara deserves to live. He deserves love." She looked me straight in the eyes and hers glazed over and she fell backwards into the arms of a weeping Sakura. Naruto's eyes widened as Gaara's breathing became stronger and stronger, his heart began beating and his eyes opened.

"I. Feel. Awful" he groaned.
I had forgotten about everyone around us until they all started to laugh. Kakashi sat down next to me.
"You almost killed my sister you realise that?" He said gently punching the kazekage.
"Y/N" he whispered. Gaara sat up slowly and turned to me. "You saved me?"
I shook my head "No We all did. Chiyo died for you" another tear fell down my face.
Gaara looked around at everyone smiling back at him and then he smiled. And it was the beat thing I've ever seen, that smile that looked wrong on his face...looked perfect now.
He hugged his brother and sister, kissed the old lady on the forehead and thanked everyone before offering me his hand.
I took it but he yanked me up into a strong hug. "I love you" I whispered into his chest. I felt him chuckle "I love you more"
A strand of sand erupted from his gourd and lifted my chin so my eyes met his. "Marry me?"

---------------------
Hope you enjoyed this part.
I love you guys so much!

Who watched the last battle and naruto and sasuke episodes?!?!
Weren't they incredible?!

Love abbie ❤