Cuts

I haven't updated in forever. I know.

I decided to update this story because it's been a very long time and you guys keep telling me to update. Not to mention your spectacular comments are making me feel bad for not updating. 

ENJOY (:

►►►►►►►►►►►

There was always a noticeable sign whenever Vincent got angry. Not like, you ate my bacon angry but, what the fuck angry. Right now, it was a what the fuck angry. 

He wasn't going all beast-like. His nostrils weren't flaring. His eyes weren't darkened. He was perfectly calm in a restrained way. His fingers lightly traced my scars and my stomach flipped. The scars were sensitive strips of flesh and when Vincent touched them, a burning need flashed in me. God, I want him.

But he didn't exactly want me right now. He wanted an answer to his question. 

So, to get things moving along, I muttered an incoherent, "It's nothing." and moved to place my lips on his. He held me back with his strong arms and I barely kept the scowl off my face. I just got reunited with you, Vincent! Will you please shut up and let me enjoy? Or is that too much to ask for?!

"Ivy, what are those?"

I couldn't help rolling my eyes. "You know exactly what they are."

A muscle in his jaw ticked, making me want to kiss him. "How did you get them? Did someone do this to you?" I could see he was about to let loose if I told him that someone did this to me. 

"No. No one did this to me." Then I tried to lean in again. Key word: tried. 

I groaned. "What?"

"Did you do that to yourself?"

I didn't answer and that seemed to be enough for him. He got up and slipped on his shirt. He walked over to my shut window and unlocked it. I didn't even remember locking it. He slid it open and right before he exited, he turned back to me. "Why?"

I didn't answer. 

He jumped out the window. 

I didn't even hear the thud of him landing on the ground. He really did change. And so did I. 

With an angry sigh, I got dressed again. Gosh, Ivy, you are so stupid! You should have left your pants on or something! I shook my head at my stupid thoughts. He would have found out sooner or later. 

What if he disappeared again? Had I just lost Vincent? Again? 

"Don't be stupid. He's still here." I whispered to myself in reassurance. 

►►►►►►►►►►►

The doorbell rang. It was extremely far from ordinary. No one ever came to my house. My parents had keys and I never left, so who the hell could it be?

Vincent? 

No. He would come in through my window, like the good wildboy he was. 

I trudged down the stairs, partially annoyed. What idiot would ever ring the doorbell to this house? Everyone knew I lived here, and it was exactly why they stayed away.

Our stupid front door didn't even have a peephole, so I had to open it. Standing on the porch was someone I didn't even know. A girl with curly blonde hair and pink lips. She had on a green sweater due to the cold weather. Her skin was gleaming and there was a piercing on the side of her nose. Is she selling those shitty girl scout cookies? Because I sure as hell don't want any.