Chapter 3 Ai, Kakashi, and Team 7

~Kakashi's POV~

I go back to Ai's apartment. Knock Knock Ai opens the door and I say "let's go to the memorial stone."

We start heading to the memorial and I remember what had happened this morning.

~Flashback: This Morning~

I woke myself up and head to Ai's apartment I knock on her door. I say "I'll be meeting with the genin in a little bit. Let's meet up later and I'll tell you if they pass or not"

"I'm sorry," she says softly "I kind of overreacted."

"It's alright, I'm also sorry about yesterday" I say sheepishly. "Let's meet up later at the memorial."

"Alright, when should we meet up" she asks questioningly

"I'll come and pick you up" I say with the warmest smile I can muster.

"Ok" she says blushing a little bit.

"Well, I have to go I'm already late" I say heading towards the cemetery. I stop in front of Obito's grave and I start to tell him everything that has happened recently. "Obito, I'm sorry. I wish I could've saved you." a few minutes pass and I say suddenly " remember Ai Kiyoshi? I think that I might..." I couldn't finish my sentence.

I remember the genin and I leave to meet the genin."Hey guys good morning!"

"YOU'RE LATE" Naruto and Sakura yell at me.

"Ok, it's set for noon" I say setting an alarm that is supposed to go off in an hour. "Here are two bells. Your task is to take these from me before the time's up." I wait a moment before saying "those who don't have a bell by noon get no lunch. I'll not only tie you to one of those stumps, but I'll also eat right in front of you." The kids look hilarious, their faces. I almost laugh at the genin.

"You only have to get one bell. There are only two, so one of you will definitely be tied to the stump. And the person who doesn't take a bell fails so al least one of you will be sent back to the academy. If you want you can you use shuriken and kunais. You won't succeed unless you come at me intending to kill."

"But!!! You'll be in danger!!!" Sakura says underestimating me.

"Yeah, you're so slow you can't even dodge a... Black board eraser!! We'll definitely" Naruto yells loudly.

"In the world, those with no talent often bark the loudest. Well... Ignore Mr.Deadlast and start when I say..." I begin.

Naruto looks entirely annoyed, he grabs a kunai and runs at me intending to kill me. I run behind him and point the kunai in his hand at the back of his neck lazily. "Calm down, I haven't said start yet." They looked shocked at how fast I got behind him.

"Well, it seems you're finally prepared to come at me with the intent to kill, so you've finally acknowledged me?" I ask, then chuckle saying "it seems like, I'm beginning to like you guys. Let's get going, ready... BEGIN!"

"The most important thing for a shinobi is being able to hide yourself" I call out to the genin lazily. I look around lazily for the genin, they're all hidden very well.

"Come here!! And fight me!! I said fight me!!"

I was surprised by Naruto's idiocy and said "uhm you're a little bit off..."

"The only thing that's a bit off is your hair cut" Naruto says charging at me. I begin to pull my favorite book, Icha Icha Paradise, out of my pouch. Naruto stops trying to see what I am pulling out.

"Shinobi fighting lesson number one, taijutsu. I'll teach you about it" I say still pulling out my book. Naruto looks out at me dumbfounded. "What's wrong? Hurry up and attack me!!"