Chapter 10 Team 7 and Zabuza Again?!?

Hey, guys, I've been meaning to mention this, but the maker of both of my lovely covers is the one and only Imchigon, Imchigon is awesome and a great fellow wattpad author, so if you want to, you can check out some of Imchigon's stories. Imchigon is a great author, so if you want you can check out some of Imchigon's stories, you're guaranteed to like at least one of Imchigon's stories... ^_^

~Kakashi's POV~

~during dinner~

"Tazuna-San, it would be better to wait for Naruto to come back to go out to work..." Ai suggested.

"Alright," Tazuna agrees.

"I know where he is, maybe we should go find him tomorrow" Ai suggests.

"Alright, after breakfast we should go to him," I reply. Sasuke snorts and leaves the table and the house. "We'll just get him tomorrow too..." I say boredly.

We finish our dinner and head off to bed.

~next morning~

We eat our breakfast and Ai leads us to where she last saw Naruto. I examine the damage to the tree, it looks all scratched up. "Hey, Baka, you shouldn't be training so hard, you could kill yourself" Ai yells. (An. I almost forgot I was in Kakashi's POV... (•^_^•))

Naruto shows up with Sasuke and says "we made it to the top Sensei."

"Now you can protect Tazuna-San," Ai says worriedly.

"Hey, let's go back to Tazuna's place" I say to everyone just before Naruto falls to his knees. Sasuke catches Naruto and supports him all the way to Tazuna's house.

Tazuna took one look at Naruto and said, "let's wait for one more day to go on the bridge. I mean you all are supposed to protect me, not fall over!"

~the next morning~

"Are you sure you don't want me to wake up Naruto" Tsunami asks.

"He's pushed his body to the limit... I don't think he'll be able to move today."

"Ok, let's go" Tazuna says.

~Kiyoshi's POV~

I walk alongside Kakashi and talk to Sakura. "Ai-San, are you ignoring Kakashi-San" Tazuna asks.

"Huh?"

"It's just, that you two aren't talking to each other and well... Kakashi-San is the one that yelled at you earlier..." Tazuna says. I look over to Kakashi and see him blushing, KAWAII!! I can feel my face heat up just from looking at his blush. "You know what, disregard my earlier statement..." he says out of nowhere.

~Tazuna's POV~

As an old man, I pride myself on the fact that I can get a feel for people, but Ai and Kakashi are just confusing, for instance earlier I noticed that Ai was walking next to Kakashi and not talking to him, so I said, "Ai-San, are you ignoring Kakashi-San?"

Her reply was "huh?"

"It's just, that you two aren't talking to each other and well... Kakashi-San is the one that yelled at you earlier..." . I look over to Kakashi and Ai, they're both blushing. "You know what, disregard my earlier statement..." I say after seeing that display, they even stopped walking at the time. Even that little pink haired girl looked a bit confused.

~Kiyoshi's POV~

We finally made it to the bridge, even with both of us blushing from embarrassment. I was walking and looking down to the ground until I heard Tazuna say, "what? What happened?!?"

"A monster," a weak voice replied. Oh no! It's Zabuza, he's back...

~Naruto's POV~

Oh crap! I'm going to be late to the fight, they told me my team left already. I was running until I realized that there were sword marks all over the trees, I better go and help Tsunami and Inari, they might be in trouble. I turn around and like a boss I save Inari and his mom.

~Kiyoshi's POV~

"Get in the Manji battle formation" Kakashi yells.

We get into formation and the mist rolls in, Sakura says " Kakashi-Sensei, this is his Hidden Mist Jutsu, right?"

"Long time, no see Kakashi... I see you're still with those brats and that girl... He's shaking again... Poor kid..." a disembodied voice calls out.

"I'm shaking with excitement" Sasuke says proudly. Is that really something to be proud about, I ask myself.

"Do it" Kakashi says smiling. Sasuke takes out all of the clones and I sigh exasperatedly. "Why'd you sigh" he whispers.

I turn slightly and say "don't worry about it Sempai..."

"Hmm, he saw through the water clones, the brat has grown. It looks like a rival has appeared... Eh Haku?"

"It does indeed," the boy now named Haku states.

"It seems my thinking was right on the mark" Kakashi states. "That masked one... He's obviously Zabuza's comrade, standing next to him and all..."

"He should stop hiding under that mask and face us" Sakura screamed quite upset.

"I'll fight him... Tricking us with that stupid act... I hate bastards like that the most" Sasuke says copying the copycat.

"You're so cool Sasuke-kun" Sakura fangirls.

Undoubtedly the both of us think, seriously? She must really like Sasuke...

~Kakashi's POV~

"An impressive young man. Even though the water clones have one tenth the strength of the original..." The boy now identified as Haku said. "Still very impressive."

"But we have gained the first advantage," Zabuza said. "Go!!"

"Yes" Haku replied. Haku runs and attacks Sasuke. Sasuke blocks it.

"Sakura, step in front of Tazuna-San and don't leave my side. We'll let Sasuke handle him."

"Hey... What about me" Ai asks. Uh oh, I forgot about her...

"Umm... Stay where you are" I say unsure.

"I don't want to have to kill you... But you won't stand down, will you," Haku asks.

"Don't be foolish," Sasuke says smugly.

"I see... But you won't be able to keep up with my speed next time. Plus I've already gained two advantages."

"Two advantages?"

He starts using one hand to make a Jutsu, with one hand? I've never seen that before... Sasuke jumps just before the Jutsu affects him. (An. If you have to know if I used affect right, I looked it up in the dictionary before I posted this, it is used right.)

"You're pretty slow... From now on... You will only be able to run from my attacks," Sasuke states cockily.

"Never get cocky, Sasuke," Ai mumbles sadly.

Hey everybody, thanks for reading this chapter of my story! Thanks for being awesome and as I say, I love you guys, you're all the best and the beast!