Isabella Marie Mikaelson

Hi everyone, I want to tell you a little about myself and my family, I think I'm gonna start with telling you about myself.
My name is Isabella Marie Mikaelson, but most people and my family calls me Bella. I'm part vampire and part werewolf and part witch. I'm 1002 years old and I'm the youngest. I love singing. I love spending time with my family even tough they drive me crazy sometimes. I go to school so we can stay in the same town longer.
My dad is a werewolf and my mom is a witch. My mom was married to a guy named Mikael, he is the father of Finn, Elijah, Kol and Rebekah. Klaus and I have the same dad.
If I could have one wish come true, it would be that my mom and dad would be together and we could live like a happy family.
Me and Niklaus have a special bond, we can easily tell when something is wrong or if something is gonna happen to each other.
Niklaus can be annoying sometimes and have these crazy plans of make hybrids, but I still love him like crazy. I love all of my siblings like crazy, even trough they are very over protective, I'm serious it insane how over protective they are. But I guess that comes with being over a 1000 years old.
Anyway. Mikael have been hunting us for a long time now, well he did until about 2 centuries ago and then he disappeared. But in a way I'm glad that he disappeared, because that means we don't have to be on a constant move.
I just hope that this can be a knew start for us. Mystic falls is a knew place with hopefully knew and good memories :)