Chapter 5

Horrible pain made me wake up. My stomach felt horrible, my wrists and foot links felt rough and I thought that I would die any moment now! I wanted to get up but my body didn't listen to what I said. So I had no other choice than lying in this bed. I didn't have to wait long until I could hear someone coming near my room. I was a little nervous who it could be, but my mind told me that Steve could be the only one. When the door opened I look right at it to see if I was right. The first thing my eyes showed me was a tray, followed by my Cap'!

When he turned to me he smiled. "Good Morning" he greeted me. "How are you feeling? I hope you are hungry because I got something to eat for you!"

I looked at him with a tortured face while he was putting the tray on the bedside table. "I don't feel like eating at all..." I responded.

"Well... This only makes things elaborately. Tony I do not like to say it but you have to eat. You can choose between eating voluntary or being forced to eat... I'm sorry but it's necessary." He whispered in a stern voice.

I really didn't want to eat but I knew that I didn't have the opportunity to fight with him about it... in the end he would win. I looked at him and slowly started talking with a tortured voice.

"Fine I'll eat whatever you brought BUT I want as much time as I need to retch it down." My voice sounded stronger than I expected it would but at least it seems to make him happy that I cooperate.

"You can have as much time as you want!" he promised.

He took a bowl that was standing on the tray and held it in front of me. When I looked inside I saw something like soup. I had no idea what exactly this could be but I already said that I am going to eat it... When I grabbed the bowl I looked at him with a questioning face. He hadn't given me a spoon. I quickly blushed at the thought that he is going to use that method but he cut my thoughts off with a spoon he held right in my face.

"I hope you are able to get used to being fed!" he giggled.

I looked speechless at him. I suddenly remembered that he told me that he won't let me do anything alone. He truly seemed to be serious about that!

Just before I could coordinate my thoughts he held a spoon full of the weird soup in front of my face.

"Say "Aaaaahhh"" he joked with a patient smile on his face.

I gave him a cruel look, but opened my mouth. I was surprised when I tasted the soup, if you can call it that. It was actually good! With a strange texture but good in taste! We repeated that process until the bowl was empty. I still felt horrible but Steve seemed to be happy with me!

"You are already a big boy! Soon you will be able to eat by yourself! You are making me very proud!" he taunted me with the gesture of whipping away some tears.

"I can make you feel others emotions than pride as well!" I replied on his taunt. I was hoping for some contact with him now but he refused to respond the way I wanted him too!

"Tony, do you want something to drink now?" he asked and grabbed a bottle with water. He filled a cup with it and held it in front of me.

"You know I didn't answer you?! What if I don't want to drink?" I asked still thinking why he didn't even react to my naughty joke. Not even a single muscle twitched.

"At least take those medicaments then" he coldly asked me to do.

I nodded and felt really uncomfortable in his presence. After swallowing the pills I looked at him. On his outside he look as perfect as ever but I could see dark circles around his eyes. Something is definitely wrong about him and I have to find out what exactly it is!