Chapter 2

I could feel the sun tickling my nose. That's one of the best ways to be roused! When I opened my eyes I saw Steve Rogers sleeping at my side. I couldn't help it but somehow I just HAD TO stare at his muscular body. I know it's very selfish of me but I'm really happy that he got frozen in that plane! So we could meet each other... It somehow feels like destiny! I didn't notice that some tears were running down my cheeks so I was very surprised that I could see my worried lover when I opened my eyes again.

"Tony is everything alright? Do you feel any pain? Did you have a nightmare? What is it? How can I help you?" he quickly driveled.

Because of that much worrying I was so moved, that I actually started to cry out of happiness. To show my confused boyfriend that everything is okay did I grab his neck and let myself fall back into the bed to pull him down with me only to press my lips against his. First he was confused but he didn't wait long to reciprocate.

"I love you so much Cap'! You are the very best that ever happened to me! No one will ever be able to take your place in my heart!" I cried into his ear while hugging him like my life depends on it.

"You want me to make breakfast?" he whispered with a shaking voice while blushing in a deep red.

"Y-You... You don't have to! I can do that as well. You are my guest ... "I began talking.

"Never mind asking... I am going to do it, just for you! No matter what you say! Just lie down and let me do it at least this time." He interrupted me by putting his pointing finger on my lips.

Before he could pull back his hand I grabbed his wrist and held onto it. I pulled him closer to my face and I could feel his warm breath in my face.

"Go ahead. Do it, Cap'. Make me fall for you even more." I whispered in a coy voice.

"I am going to make you addicted to me." He whispered back, loosened his hand from mine and went out of the sleeping room.

Right now it was the very best moment for me to put my face in my palm, giggling like a little school girl that just got approached by her crush.

"I am so happy" I thought. "I am the lucky one who can say "Captain America is MY, yeah you heard right, MY, boyfriend."

I kept on smiling while I was waiting for mister perfect to tell me that our meal is ready. I decided to use my free time to rest a little more and closed my eyes. Without noticing I fell asleep and was roused by my personal prince Charming with a kiss.

"Time to get up and eat, sleepyhead" were the words he said after letting go of my lips.

I was overwhelmed by what my eyes were showing me... it was a little tray that is used for eating breakfast in the bed. I had completely forgotten about that item! That is seriously so adorable! How does he always think of such stuff?! When I looked closer I saw a cup of orange juice and some pancakes with maple syrup on top of them.

"Thank you Cap'!" I stammered. "That is so... adorable!" I felt myself blushing and he smiled on it.

"It makes me happy to see you like it!" he replied still smiling.

"But what about you?" I asked when I realized that it is a portion for one.

"Sorry, I already ate. I didn't want to wake you up because you seemed so happy while sleeping." He admitted.

"You are watching me while I sleep?" I pretended angrily. "When I sleep... Are you doing other things as well?" I joked.

"Define "other things", please." he told with huge grin on his face.

I had to laugh because of his proposition and tousled through his scrubby, but soft, hair. Softly tugging his hair made him moan a little cos of the surprise. He glared at me with libido in his eyes. He reached out for my chin and lifts it up with his pointing finger only to let his lips rest on mine. I let myself get dragged into the kiss and opened my mouth when he pushed his tongue on my lips. After a few seconds I let him dominate my tongue and explore the inside of my mouth. By now I felt myself heating up. I wanted him to hold me in his arms but just before I could close the distance between us he pulled away.

"You should eat Tony. Otherwise you won't have enough energy for the day." He told. "I have to go now, work and stuff... Fury wants me at S.H.I.E.L.D. as soon as possible."

"Sure, and thanks for cooking Steve." I replied and looked at him when he walked out of the room.

He waved back with a smile. "See ya, honey!"

I grinned and began to eat the breakfast he prepared for me. It was delicious. When I was finished I put the dishes in the dishwasher and got ready for work.