(ch.6)lau im-im sorry

Larry's P.O.V

I walk in to the room and i saw lau laying there. When i walked in lau sat up. I dont want him to. I want him to sleep. So i run over a little.

Larry- no lau you have to rest.

Lau- no-no. I want you to know that-th- *lau has a shacky/faint kind of voice*

Larry- no lau its okay. You no need to explain. Get rest, ill be right here when you wake up.

Lau-all right.

I waited and waited for hours watching his heart rate. He has bruises all over and his arm is rapped up. He has a cut on his forehead, its rapped up now. After hours of sitting there watching his heart beat. Then i fell asleep. When i woke up, lau was up already.

Lau-la-larry i want to talk to you.

Larry- yeah yeah sure. Anything for you.

Lau- i almost die because of you. I thought you want me to leave you alone? Just go.

Larry- no lau! I love you. I want to be by your side your whole life. We danced since we little kids together. The docter said you may not make it so*larrts starts to cry* even if we only have a few minutes, a day, two days, a month, a year, the rest of your life, im gonna be by your side no matter what. I've pushed you away to far this time. I never want to hurt you. The only reason is why, is because- because... Lau i love you. You know that. I did this becau-

Lau- larry i know you were high. I know you did it again. You no need to explain.

Larry- oh brot- i love you my-my-

Lau- i l-love you t-to broth- brother-

Larry-lau-laurent!

Laurents heart went flat lined. The nurse came rushing in with the docter. She said somthing about getting him into surgery. I felt more tears fall down my face. Then all of them at once.

Larry- hel-help him please!

Nurse-sir please wait in the waiting room.

I walk out to the waiting room and pace back amd forth. "Laurent im sorry" I thought "i promised. I PROMISED"

Larry- i promised lau. Ill always be by your side. Make it lau please make it. Ill go if you go. So please. Do it for us.

People stared at me... Um sorry if im bothering you. My brother may die right now so you can go f-f. no im better than that. Im better than that. To let stupid people take my focus off lau. Hes all i care about at this moment. Hes what i need to focus on.

Larry- i need you to make it. I promise lau. I promise.