Chapter 7.

Natalya.

I strutted my way back to the locker room abandoning AJ. When I entered into the room, Christian was lying on his bed fast asleep with Friends playing on the television. I pressed my hand up against my cheek in pain from the hard smack. I walked into the dark, deserted bathroom to look at my cheek. My cheek was a darkish-red color as I stared into the mirror examining it. AJ was going to pay for this, it's time to bring out the dark side in me.

AJ Lee.

I gotta say, having your former crush as the only person left to come too wasn't really what I expected to happen. His eyes, his hair, his b- I was getting lost in thought, why would I be thinking about Phil like this? I sure as hell didn't love him, it just couldn't happen again. I thought for a second before knocking on the door several times. He came to the door looking quite shocked to see me standing there. "Why are you here?" He asked me trying not to stutter. "You're the only person I have left to go too." I told him as my eye released a tear sending it down my cheek. "Oh, come here, I'm here for you." He told me pulling me into a firm hug. A few more tears fell from my now damp eyes onto his shoulder. When he released me from his arms, I sniffled trying to fight back the rest of my tears. 

I went into his room which was surprisingly clean. "You clean up in here well." I complimented him as he smiled back at me in response. He turned on the radio as the song, "I Need Your Love", came on. He started dancing wildly in front of me as my cheeks turned to a red color. "Come on, dance!" He exclaimed loudly over the music. Finally, I just started dancing to make him happy. We had our backs to each other, but as we turned around, our lips almost connected together. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly. "You really do love me?" I asked him as he nodded. He leaned in closer to me before putting his lips against mine. I didn't bother to push away, it seemed perfect again. After a few seconds, I got so lost that I began to move my lips with his as he pushed me down onto the bed. He pulled away and smiled brightly as I blushed a bit. That smile was what made me fall in love with him in the first place.

-next day-

As my eyes began to flutter open, I looked beside me and noticed Phil wasn't there. Suddenly, Phil popped out frightening me as I jumped. He laughed about what occurred. "Did I scare you?" He asked me still chuckling. I smacked his arm and replied, "Of course you did, don't do that to me!" I exclaimed as he went back into the bathroom. I got up out of the king-sized bed and changed into a new outfit for the day. I went into the bathroom as Phil examined my body up and down. I giggled at what he was doing and shoved him out of the way. "You sure do look good today." He stated winking towards me. I turned away from him and began doing my hair. After I finished curling it, I applied my make up and checked my self one last time before walking back into the room. 

Phil whistled when he noticed how I now looked. "There's my beautiful girl." He stated which made my cheeks turn red quickly. I looked away trying to hide from him, but he got up and hugged me from behind. "I love you." He told me as he kissed my cheek and turned me around facing him. "I love you too." I told him back as he grinned. He pecked my lips before walking out of the room. He had to go talk to a few people before we could go hang out together. I decided to pass some time up by heading to Vince's office and going to discuss things with him about my career. 

Vince opened up the door allowing me to come in. He took a seat in his chair and looked at me waiting for me to speak. "Vince, I wanted to speak to you about what's going to happen next considering Michelle's back now." I told him as he nodded. "Well, of course the writers have been writing up the scripts, but I wanted you to have a match with Michelle this Friday on Smackdown. I'm thinking of entering Natalya into this also because I want to have a feud with you three over the championship." He revealed to me as I smiled at the thought of getting to kick Michelle and Natalya's asses. "Okay, and also will I get a championship match at Hell in a Cell?" I asked him. He replied, "Yes, I'm going to have the triple threat match between you, Michelle, and Natalya." I thanked him and walked out of the office.

After that, I started walking towards Phil's locker room to see if he was back yet. I realized I talked to Vince for half an hour when I looked at the time. I turned the corner and saw Michelle walking towards the way I just went. She stopped for a second in the middle of the hallway and glared at me and smirked. I attempted to just go around her, but she stopped me. "You listen here psycho, that championship will be mine at Hell in a Cell, and you better believe it!" She shouted in my face. I shoved her out of my way and strutted away. 

I spotted Phil walking down the hallway. I jumped into his arms as he laughed. "Did I finally scare you?" I asked him as he nodded. "Hell yeah, you did." He said breathing heavily. After I scared him, we began to walk together. I glanced over at him and smiled when he intertwined his hand with mine. My hand kept shaking unexpectedly. "You know I love you and I always will, right?" He asked me. I nodded my head in acceptance. "Then, stop shaking babe." He stated. We went back to the room and laid on the bed together. He put his arm around me and held me in his arms before we both drifted off to sleep. 

I wish something like this could happen to me, but yeah. It seems AJ and Phil are getting back into a good relationship. I find them so cute together, if you don't, sorry. I'm really sorry it took me so long to update this story, school has been stressing me out and I haven't had much time to write. I'll update again as soon as I can.  - Jamie