Chapter 8.

Phil Brooks. 

As my eyes managed to open up, I saw AJ sound asleep in my arms. I tried pulling my arms away from her body as she began to squirm around even almost falling off the bed. I pulled myself out of bed and chuckled at AJ almost slipping off of the bed. It was weird seeing myself wanting AJ to be my girlfriend since a few months ago, I was rejecting her marriage proposal. Rummaging through my closet, I found an outfit that looked decent enough to put on today. AJ was supposed to be having a match on Smackdown this week, so she had to get ready for tonight. She still hadn't told me who she was going up against, but I assumed that Michelle would be involved.

When I sat down in the recliner and turned on the television set, thoughts began to fly around inside my head. AJ only had me to go too because she was acting moody towards everyone else. What if she would turn on me soon just like the others? Who was to say she wouldn't stab me in the back, she had done it before. The thought quickly left my head as AJ awakened saying my name startling me a little. "Good morning babe." I walked over to her and gave her a peck on the cheek. She grinned as her cheeks transformed into a deep red color. "Good morning to you too." She said in response to my remark towards her as I smiled towards her beautiful face.

AJ Lee.

This is exactly what I wanted a few months ago, a happy and drama-free life with Phil. I guess he didn't want that back then though. Wait, if he didn't want me then, why would he want me now? It was hard to trust him as he was cracking my heart into millions of pieces just over the past few months. I needed to clear my thoughts, they were trying to ruin the only good relationship with anyone I had left. Once I got up out of bed, I was trying to decide if I wanted to change into my attire already or get into an outfit until Smackdown. I finally chose to just get into an outfit. It looked really simple, but it was cute. I decided not to curl my hair today, but just fixed it up some, leaving it a little messy. After that, I applied make-up on and finished up ready to go out with Phil. 

Phil took my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine as we walked out of the room together. I glanced around noticing Natalya with Christian, both glaring at us. I figured Nattie was angry with me, but not Christian. Oh well, I didn't need him involved in my life. Once we entered the crowded parking lot, I spotted Michelle flirting with Evan. He then placed his lips on hers as she smirked towards me. Jealousy. No, I was with Phil, not Evan. Phil opened my car door for me politely as I blushed at his gentleman side. We then drove off to God knows where. "Where are we going, Phil?" I asked him suspicious of the certain location we were going too. "You'll see, I know you aren't big on surprises, but you should like this." He revealed to me making me actually excited to go where we were going. 

When we finally arrived at our destination, I certainly was surprised. Phil had brought me to a private beach where only the two of us would be there. My face lit up at the beautiful scenery that was right in front of my light brown eyes. The sun was still up illuminating the colors of the clouds. Phil immediately threw his shirt across the sandy ground and scurried towards the salty water. He signaled for me to come into the water with him. "I don't even have my bikini on!" I shouted as he chuckled at my reply towards him. "So what, just get in babe!" He yelled over the loud waves pushing through the water. I decided to just get in the water with him. 

As soon as my feet made contact with the water, I almost squealed at the top of my lungs. It felt extremely cold as if it were frozen. Phil chuckled at my reaction to the water. "Oh, just get in before I throw you in here." He said as I laughed at what he thought he was gonna do. "Fine, I'll get in the water, but just for the record, you would not throw me in this freezing ass water." I commanded him as he just shrugged it off not caring. I braced myself before once again stepping into the water which didn't seem as cold anymore. I kneeled down beside him in the water before our eyes met. He leaned in and his lips touched mine, I waited a second before moving my lips with his. As we continued kissing, I could taste the minty scent from his breath-mints in my mouth. Finally, he pulled away looking into my eyes before kissing me on the forehead. 

"We should get going so you can get to your match tonight." He suggested as I nodded. Once we got back up to the car with our belongings, I wondered if he had brought towels and sure enough, he had. Phil had this all planned out for us. It was in that moment, I realized.. I loved him. Once we got back to the arena, I ran in seeing that it was already 8:30 and my match was supposed to start at around 9 pm. Once I got back into the room, I fixed up my make-up a little first before changing into my attire to wear tonight. I made my way towards the ramp with my championship hung over my shoulder. Michelle was already stretching when I got to the ramp. "Oh great, you showed up." She said sarcastically. I wanted to go ahead and knock her unconscious right now, but I decided it was best to wait. 

My theme song played throughout the arena as the crowd let out loud cheers for me. Although I could hear some boo's, I was satisfied that the crowd still liked me unlike other people. Michelle stood in the ring glaring at me as I skipped down the entrance ramp. Once I entered the ring, she was ready to come at me. The referee backed her away while I taunted towards the crowd who began chanting, Crazy Chick, which made me giggle a little. The referee started the match which started off pretty slowly, but quickly became more exciting quickly. It went back and forth between us, I would hit a Shining Wizard on her, then she'd connect with a boot to my face. Finally, I got the upper advantage and locked her up in the Black Widow. All of a sudden, Natalya's theme song began playing as I released Michelle, who fell to the mat. Natalya was no where to be seen though. As I turned around, Nattie was standing straight in front of me. She struck me across the face and then knocked me out with the championship belt. "You deserve this, you bitch!" Nattie shouted into the microphone. 

Michelle and Nattie celebrated together, but as soon as Michelle took her eyes away from her, Nattie nailed her with a Discus Clothesline, then locked her up in the Sharpshooter. My eyes were still slightly open as I witnessed Michelle tapping as many times as she could, but she had no way out. Once Natalya released, she taunted to the crowd who seemed to cheer and boo for her. I rolled out of the ring and made my way backstage along with Michelle. "I don't see why you're still fucking Diva's champion, you have been champion long enough, you're boring." Natalya revealed her opinion to me. "I'm boring as champion? At least I don't make a complete fool of myself, I accept challenges and I fight who I have to at anytime." I told her as she looked offended. Phil then came up towards me ready to walk back to the room with me. That's when Natalya did some sort of signal confusing Phil, Michelle, and me. 

All of a sudden, Christian, The Usos, and The Shield walked towards Phil and started attacking him. I tried to get them away, but Natalya pulled me back and made me watch Phil get beat down. Finally, they got off of him, but he was unconscious. I turned him over and his eyebrow looked like it needed stitches. I broke down then and there, Nattie got her revenge. "You're a bitch!" I screamed at her as she laughed at my emotional breakdown. "I need a doctor!" I shouted until finally someone came to help me.

It's been ages since I updated this, I'm so sorry for taking a while to update, I will be updating again by at least Winter Break. Well, I hope you enjoyed, and please comment what you thought! - Jamie