The Way

You were in your room getting yourself ready for Roc.You were in the mirror doing your hair.You and Roc were chilling today but you know you still gotta look good for your boo.

"I love the way you make me feel."you smiled"I love it I love it."you repeated.

Roc is walking towards your door.

"Say i'm thinking about her every second every hour do my singing in the shower picking petals off the flower like do she love me do she love me not I ain't a player I just crush a lot."he rang your doorbell.

You looked up and and ran downstairs.You opened the door.

"Hey babe."you smiled and gave him a hug.

"Hi."he gave you flowers then he gave you a hug.

You smiled and walked in the kitchen,grabbed a vase and put them in water.

"Thanks those are beautiful."you sat down on the couch.

"You're welcome."he closed the door and sat down on the couch too.

"You give me that kind of something want it all the time need every day."you looked at him"On a scale of one to ten i'm at a hundred never get enough I can't stay away."

"Me either."he kissed your forehead.

"If you want it I got it I got it every day you can get what ever you need from me."you stood up"Stay by your side i'll never leave you and I ain't going no where cause your a keeper."you pulled him to stand.YOu put your sneakers on and grabbed your keys.He follwed behind you.

"Never?"he asked

"I will never leave you I promise that."you kissed him and he kissed back.

"I'll never leave you too."

"So don't you worry baby you got me."you sat on the porch and mean mugged him.

"Cute."he giggled

"No its not."you mean mugged him again.

"Adorable."

"I give up." you sighed"I got a bad boy I must admit."

"Ayeee i'm tthe bad boy."he started dancing

"No actually."

He looked at you and he laughed so you laughed.

"You got my heart don't know how you did it."

"Well see we both liked each other then we hung out a lot and then I asked you out and bam you have me heart and I have your heart."he explained.

You rolled your eyes playfully.

"And I don't care who sees it babe I don't wanna hide the way I feel when you next me."

He sat next to you and you put your head on his shoulder."I love the way the way you make me feel baby I love the way  ooh I love the way the way you love me."

"I love the way you make ME feel."he said and looked at you and kissed you.

"Oh its so crazy how you got me heart jumping when you put your lips on mine."

"Oh really;"you gave another kiss deepening it.You pulled away.

"Yeah really."you smiled"And honey it ain't a question."

"Why?"

"Cause boy I know just what you like."

He made the Sevie J face.

"Don't do that."you laughed"So if you need it I got it everyday be your lover your friend you'll find it all in me stay by your side i'll never leave."

"Baby I already found it."

"aww."you smiled

"Hehe."

You looked at him.

"I make you feel so fine make you feel so fine I hope you hit me on your celly when I sneak in your mind ."he bit his lip.

"I do."

"You're a princess to the public but a freak when its time."he nodded."Said your bed be feeling lonely so you sleeping in mine mhmm at my house all the time."

"Shut up."

"Come here."he grabbed your hand then the keys.He opened the door and sat down."Watch a movie with me American Beauty or Bruce Almighty thats groovy."

"No a scary movie please."

"Ok."he smiled"Just come and move closer to me I don't want to watch a movie."You moved closer to him and laid on him."I got some feeling for you i'm not gonna get bored of baby your an adventure so please let me come and explore you."he giggled

You smiled.

"I love you Roc."

"No no no say I love you Chres."

YOu rolled your eyes playfully.

"I love you Chres."

"I love you too y/n."

"You make me feel good."

"I know."he said getting a little cocky.

"Cocky much."

"I'm playing baby you make me feel good too."

"Asshole."you mumbled.

Song:The Way

Artist: Ariana Grande ft Mac Miller.