Separated

Even though you and Roc are over and officially over you called him over so you both can talk and air things out.But now since you guys are broken up you both cannot stand one another.Normaly it would take him 30 minutes to arrive but it took him a hour to arrive.You heard a knock at the door and you answered.

"Hey."you put on a fake smile.

"What'sup?"he nodded his head.

You told him to come in.He sat down and you sat down as well.

"I called you because I want to talk."you sighed.

"Ok."he said nonchalantly.

"Ok so."

"This is going to sound rude or mean but we're being truthful right?"

"Yeah."

"Everytime I see you I get a bad vibe just thinking about someone else between your thighs."he shook his head."But hey who gives a fuck right?"

"Well."

"And you thought you were slick had tricks up your sleeve."

"I didn't even think I was slick you pushed me to do what I fucking did."

"I pushed you?"he scoffed"You pushed your fucking self!"

"Whatever."

"I always use to say i'm sick of your stupid acts and I know you're tired of me because I was tired of you."

"Bullshit."you scoffed

"Bullshit huh?You know its fucking true."Heturnedhis head"This is why I say."

"Say what?"

"That's why I say when we were together we never turned our backs on each other but know that we're separated we can't stand one another."

"Well you did it."

"You fucking did it."he looked at the wall"I don't want to be with you put that on everything I own."

"Who said I wanted to be with you."

"Whatever."

"Mhmm."

"I can't believe I stayed that damn long."he said lowly"If Inever see you I won't be mad at all."

"I know you would."

"Cuz I believe you were my downfall and you did me wrong."

"Wow Roc."you got up.

"When we were together you did me wrong I thought you were true you ran out my life and now i'm so through with you.I wanted you to be there right here with me.Its really over babe cuz you did me wrong."he slowly shook his head.

"You know what Roc?"

"What?"

You Kept Quiet.

"I remember you used to there I'd you in my arms and you use to say to me."he opened the door and left.

"Yeah."you repeated.

Song:Separated

Artist:Avant