Go On Girl

Roc sat down looking at pictures of him and his ex.He thought of all the good times they shared he started laughing.Then he thought of all the agreements and the amount of times he saw that she was cheating on him so he frowned.You walked into his room watching his different facial expressions.You stayed the night beause he felt lonely.

"I can get it back but I don't want it back."he smiled.He looked at you standing there."Good morning y/n?"

"Morning Roc."you smiled.He gave you signal so you can sit next to him."Why don't you want it back?"

"I realized that she don't know how to act."he shrugged his shoulders and looked down.

"Still tryna get over that break up huh?"you asked.He nodded his heads.He claimed he loved her.

"Never been a dumb dude no im dense."he looked at you.

"No you're not."

"I just had a slight lack of common sense."he stood up and looked out the window.

"Roc you have to fuck shit up to get shit right.That relationship was just practice."

"But I was the good guy and she was the good girl i'm thinking one girl."he placed his head in his hands."She thinking me,Earl.James, and Jimmy."

"Damn that many niggas."

"Yup she had plenty but love for me she didn't have any."he walked out the room and you follwed him.

"She lost someone who was good to her."you sat down on the couch.

"Right."

"I know I am."

"I was inviting her into my heart she was out riding in some other man's car."he shrugged."She was my night time thought I was her star.Guess I was wrong but see i'm strong won't take long for me to move on."he looked at you reasurring he was ok.

"Roc I know you're not ok.I can tell."youraised an eyebrow.

"Please don't worry about me i'm fine."

"I'm woried."

"I'm only gonna play the fool one time."he picked up the phone to call his ex.

"What the fuck are yu doing?"

"Trust me when I say that i'll be ok."he answered the phone."Hello...go on girl...go on girl."he reppeated and put her on speaker.

"I oved on already boo you need to move o-"

"You know what bitch shut up."you said.Roc looked at you and you looked at Roc"Let me tell you something about your self."you paused."You are nothing but a microwaveable popcorn h-"

"Already did."he hung up

"I was gonna tell her some things she needs to know."

He shook his head.

"I could get it back but then I don't wanna it back I realized that she don't know how to act."

"Better no want that shit back she disrespectful as fuck nigga,"

"Tried to settle down and ook what I get."he pointed to himself."Thought it was my time but I guess not yet."

"That isn't your fault just to let you know that."

"She at the bar getting drinks from many men i'm in the house thinking she with her girlfriends."

You sighed.

"Just not knowing truly not knowing I look back like man I was hoping."

He got angry and you let him spazz on you for 30 minutes.Then the doorbell ring.You got up and answered.There she was.She pushed you out the way.

"Why the fuck are you here?"you mumbled.

"To see my boo."

"No bitch."you giggled.

"Oh hell no."Roc slowly walked downstairs.

"Hey boo."you smiled

He smiled.

"Hi boo."she smiled.

"The mistake I made is clear."

"What mistake?"

"You."you laughed.

"What bitch?"she rolled her eyes.

"We never should've been together.

She looked at you and you looked at her.Roc put his arm around you.

"Thats the reason you're not here"he said

"Mmm."you nodded

"But."

"Its true I found someone who will be there for me in fact she is there for me no matter what. That will never change."

"She lawrys Roc."you laughed.

"I know that I can do much better."he chuckled"Not a single salty tear not a feeling in my chest"he kissed your cheek"Baby im feeling no stress im too fly to be depressed."

She looked at you and got mad.

"Wait wait really Roc?"

"Yup"

"You told him to move on and you should take your own advice bitch."you smirked.

She walked out the house.

"GO ON GIRL!" he yelled

"Hell yeah go the fuck on."you yelled too.

He looked at you smile.

"There's that smile missed"you pinched his cheek."That's the im ok smile and don't worry bout me smile."

Song:Go On Girl

Artist:Ne-Yo