Chapter 1

The questions all started swirling through my head at once. Where am I going to sleep? Am I even going to sleep? Probably not. No, no sleep, no food, no nothing. I'll probably starve to death. Freeze to death? Damn, why did I do this to myself? I don't know. It doesn't really matter. My life is nothing anyways.

You are probably confused, let me back up a little. Last night around 6:15pm I escaped from hell. Oh did I say hell? I meant my life back "home". Not much of a home really but I really don't want to get into that.

My mother was at work. Bryan, My moms boyfriend, was out (probably at the bar). And Sam was at baseball practice. He was the only reason I even hesitated to leave. I honestly feel awful leaving him but how could I not take this opportunity?

HA. Don't these people know better than to leave me alone?

Anyways, I left. I packed a duffle bag of stuff, took all the money I could find (which was only $43.51), and walked right out the door and to the bus station.

About an hour later I bought a ticket to Charlotte, NC. I picked Charlotte because it was left in about an hour so I'd have time to eat dinner but also get out of here before anyone finds out I'm not home.

I wandered into the diner inside the bus station and sat myself at a booth. A couple minutes later an old woman who I assumed was a waitress came over and proceeded to tell me,

"Ohhhh, Honey you are soaked! You must be freezing!"

No shit. I just walked four miles in the rain.

I smiled at her but then looked away and rolled my eyes.

I ordered a coffee and slice of pizza.

-

When I took my seat on the bus I was relieved to find no one was sitting next to me. I curled up, turned my music on, put my headphones on, and started to fall asleep.

Finally, some peace.

Until I hear yelling.

A big round bald guy banging on the bus door, yelling to the bus driver to let him in trying to board the bus at the last minute.

The driver lets him on and the round guy is squeezing down the aisle.

Oh no.

Is he?

Oh lord please don't sit next to me.

Please!

Plea-

Plop. The guy sits down right next to me. Not even next to me almost on top of me he takes up the whole freaking seat.

I should have known this would happen.

Because lord and behold I even try to enjoy myself for once.

This is my life.

*

A/N: Sorry if its starting off slow. I'm new to this. I hope you guys liked it a little bit. If anybody even reads it. 

Was this chapter too short? Let me know what you guys think! I need suggestions!

Also I just wanted to say that none of this is a true story. A couple nights ago at like 4am my insomnia lead me to thinking up this story. Lol I think it will get better soon. Thanks for reading!