Oh snap

Ethan's Pov -

"Damn it how am I gonna be alpha without a luna, and then forget every stupid shit that goes on with this pack!" I cursed to myself.

"Alpha good your here your father has been waiting" my beta told me , he's my best friend but I gotta call him that when we are at the pack house because if not It shows weakness.

"Father I'm here, I was running late because I was with our soon to be luna hopefully!" my father nodded understandingly and began to talk.

"AS MANY OF YOU KNOW, I HAVE HANDED DOEN THE ROLL OF ALPHA TO MY ELDEST SON ETHAN, AND MY YOUNGEST SON EDMAN IS HIGH BETA, I EXPECT YOU GET USED TO ETHAN GIVING COMMANDS BECAUSE HE WILL BE THE NEW ALPHA I HAVE STEPED DOWN, HOWEVER IF ASKED I MAY ASSIST HIM," they all nodded or murmured a yes before I told them to carry on.

"ALRIGHT WE HAVE A SOON TO BE LUNA,SHE IS MY MATE SHE JUST DOSSNT KNOW IT YET, BUT FIRST ORDER OF BUSINESS I NEED OUR STRONGEST MEN IN THIS PACK EDMAN INCLUDED WE ARE GOING TO BE MAKING A PACK CENTRAL, NOT TO FAR FROM HERE!" the men nod in agreement and I tell them to have a good night and to stay safe, and I head off back home, until I hear this odd beeping noise.

'IPOD ON LOCK DOWN MODE! SHUTTING DOWN' wtf is this?

I flip the iPod over and it reads{T€lma

} great she forgot her ipod! I guess I should bring it over to her... or I could give it to her tomorrow! yep I'm tired

--next day

'Hey babe you left your iPod in my car!'

'Oh hi uhh yeah I know sorry I was kinda tired'

'It's cool I'll be there in like 10 minutes to drop it off, and pick you up for school'

'Yeah umm you don't have too, me and Mark are already on our way to school'

'Oh erm ok bye I guess'

'😶 yep bye!!!!'

-AT SCHOOL

"Hey Ethan!!" Telma said while walking past me with ..Mark , I just waved and walked to my locker..uhh I hate it that she is around him that it my mate. Not his, I closed my locker and walked to my first class which Telma happened to be in already laughing and talking to Mark. I decided that I would sit in the front of class today and leave Telma and Mark alone.

"Hey alph- I mean Ethan why are you not sitting with our luna?" josh asked me I just shook my head and brought my attention back to the teacher!

"Ok class I've made partners for the project.... I know aweee guess what you will get over it"

"Ok first group is Telma and E.. oh I'm sorry TELMA AND EDWARD'S, MARK EDWARDS" she continued with the list of people I got paired with Angelique, but it's not that Telma is paired with Mark that makes me angery is the fact that she is so happy about it, to the point she practically jumped into his arms, a soon as the bell rang I practically busted through the door and ignored Telmas calls for me.

"Ethan wait.. Ethan .." I just walked to my second period which happened to be art grabbed paint and let go of all of my anger, Telma also takes art I felt it when we walked into class she wasn't happy I'm guessing it had to do with me ignoring her ...ugh

*walks over to Telma who happened to be sitting down with her head in her hands while she tried to draw *

"Hey Telma! what's up?" nothing not even a hitched breath just stillness

"So uhh I was wondering if at lunch you maybe wanted to go get 'BK' or something idk!" still nothing it's as if she couldn't hear me or I wasn't there.

" Telma are you o-"

RING RING!

"Ok guys go to lunch put your stuff away" the art teacher shouted before walking into his office. she grabbed her stuff and walked past me and went to mark😡 who had been waiting there for her with Abbily.

"TELMA MIRANDA WAIT!" I shouted in my alpha tone making her jump and turn around along with half of the student body

"What do you want Ethan!" ouch that hurt

"I want to talk to you in private!"

"Why?! because just two periods ago you wanted to ignore me and now you want to talk to me, because we were perfectly fine yesterday from what I know, so what the hell is wrong with you" she shouted at me, well I guess I pissed her off, she's kinda hot like this, I couldn't help myself I smashed my lips onto hers and bit her lip making her. Moan slightly I could feel her being tugged away even thou she didn't want to be.

"Telma let's go we need to go to lunch"

I can't freaking take it anymore I'm tired of mark!

"MARK WHY DONT YOU LEAVE MY GIRL FRIEND ALONE!" I snapped at him angry he just nodded and walked off.. I thought he was finished but then he turned around and grabbed Telma and smashed his lips onto hers making her wince and try to push him away which was funny because she doesn't even know she a soon to be luna/ my mate, he didn't budge so she kicked him in his nuts making him drop I grabbed her and told her to go with Abbily, she apologized and went, oh man I'm gonna beat the shit out of this arsehole.

TELMAS POV-

"Ethan help there is a wolf here and I think it's gonna kill me!" I shouted and then I heard Ethan's voice I my head.

"It ok just sit down and the wolf will not hurt you do not walk or run, just sit down where you are" I nodded my head even thou I'm not sure if he can see me and did as he told me... The wolf walked toward me , I could hear it's paws bet against the grass......

"Ahhh" my eyes shot open ......

Cliff hanger hey