where is this going ?

hiiii!! It's ok if u hate me for not updating in sorry

telmas Pov-

"Mark what's up?"i ran down the stairs and caught mark right before he was about to leave but I stopped him.

"mark wait!"

"what,im sorry i didnt kno you were done sucking the new kids face off!what was his name ethan right?"he spat at me his hazzle eyes turing gold?

"mark!you eyes,are you ok?"

"yeah erm im fine!im gonna go ill talk to you later"

"ok?bye?"im so confused ii dont understand boys,and i swear i never will.i closed the door and ran back into my room to find ethan sitting on my bed with his head in his hands.

"Hey is everything ok?"

"Erm yeah he said he would talk to me later?"

"Oh ok!"

"Yeah!ethan can I ask you something?!"

"Yeah sure anything!"

"Where is this going?"

"What you mean girlllll?"he asked while trying to copy my silly faces.

"Haha I mean uusage we just gonna make out with each other? or make something of this?"

"Well I do like to make out with you...."he trailed off,i smacked his arm

"Hey what was that for?"

"For being stupid"

"But erm..."he got on one knee oh gosh!

"Telma I don't know your middle name Miranda,will you be my girl friend?"i couldn't even answer I was to busy laughing very very hard,so hard I think I peed myself.

"So will you? "I turned my head to see Abbily standing at the door way.

"First of all yes I would live too Ethan,and second off how long have you been there?"

"Long enough to know that you still snort when you laugh hard" I started to blush know I just snorted in front of Ethan.

"I thought it was cute!"Ethan said making me smile.i kissed him on the check and told Abbily that later ill go throw my window and go to her place we kinda live 2 or 3 houses away so no big deal.

"So since we are dating,i was wondering if you maybe wanted to go one a first date?i don't know I'm not really good with this stuff" I just looked at him and laughed.

"Yes a first date would be fun and when ever is fine you have my number!"

"Ok ..bye" he leaned in to kiss me but I moved.

"No no no we've done enough of that today!"i was so cute the way he pouted.

"Fine" I got on my tippy toes and gave him a meaning full kiss.

Authors note:

Ok I'm tired so whatever!