From Best Friends to Lovers ( Phan )

Is this really happening ?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PHILS P.O.V

I had opened the door to find Dan watching 'Death Note'. "Hello Dan" I said quite horse . Dan was curled into a ball on the sofa ,so I sat down next to Him . " Dan ? Dan ? Hello ?"

DANS P.O.V

I stayed in the same position , barley even noticing that Phil was there . My problem was that Phil was leaving tomarrow to go on holiday for a little longer than a week. Phil waved his hand in front of my face. Tears started to form I'm my eyes and I looked at Phil with tears streaming down my face . Phil's face came a really big frown." Dan ? Dan ! What's wrong ?" Phil said with a frown .

PHILS P.O.V

All of a sudden, Dan got up and ran to his room and locked the door. I went to his door and all I heard was Dan sobbing. I knocked , " Dan please , let me in " I said worrily ." No !" He sobbed . " Please , Danosaur ?"

DANS P.O.V

' Danosaur ?' Phil hasn't called me that in ages ' . " Let me in please " Phil said . Sobbing I slowly unlocked the door and hid under the duvet. Phil slowly walked in and sat on my bed. " Dan please come out from under there" . "But I don't want you to see me crying " I said crying. " I don't care Danosaur , tell me what's wrong " he said softly . My mind went blank and straight to what Phil just said ' Danosaur' . I slowly rose from under the duvet , Phil was looking at me with those big blue eyes. Phil was coming in for a hug. He looked so warm and cuddly . Oh how I love him but if I told him our friendship would be ruined .

PHILS P.O.V

I was going in for a hug. I hated seeing the love of my life crying like this . I can't stand it , at all. I hugged him and held him tightly In my arms and I rubbed his back soothing him with his head on my shoulder. Dan slowly stopped crying . I looked into his eyes and said " Dan , what's wrong ? I said worrily.

DANS P.O.V

My heart wouldn't stop racing , I looked up at Phil . " Phil it's just that ..." " Its just that what ?" " well it's just that , well you were going to be gone for a while and I didn't know what I would do with out you here " I hurried my face into my pillow .

PHILS P.O.V

I looked at Dan surprised " Oh Danosaur !!" I squealed and hugged him and held him tightly and close to me . " Oh Dan ..." Thinking to myself ' Dan was gonna miss me ' I started to tear up. Dan looked up at me . " Phil..." He said looking at me ," Theres something I need to tell you, you may never talk to me again but ..." " but what?" I said curios " I-I love you ... . " Dan said softly As soon as possible he hid his head under the duvet . Thinking to myself ' Dan , my Danosaur loves me ?" I lifted the duvet off of Dan. He looked at me I pulled him close to me and held him . I softly whispered in his ear " I love you Danosaur ..."