Chapter 4

Sorry I havnt updated I've just been super busy . I'll have the 5 the chapter up hopefully in a couple of days <3 sorry for the short chapter but the 5th chapter lets just say it will be very hot .

________________________________________

DANS POV

I was still waiting for Phil to get out of the shower . Finally , I heard the shower go off . He had wrapped a towel around himself and walked straight to his room . I was staring . I wanted to play Skyrim but I was even to lazy to turn on the console . So I waited for Phil . Phil had came out and sat next to me , he smelled like raspberries . I laid against him and he ran his fingers through my hair .

PHILS POV

I was running my fingers through his brown hobbit hair . I wonder why he hated his hobbit hair so much , it was perfect . I smiled looking down at him . I got up to go blow dry my hair , " Phil please don't all you have to do is brush it out , it's fine wet " I sat back down " So do you wanna do something , go some where ? " I said bored . " Hmmm , How about the zoo ? " Dan said excitedly . " YEAH ! That sounds like a great idea and dan you should change out of your pajamas first .. Just don't straitghten your hair " I said smiling . He got up and said " UHHHH but I don't like my hair like this " " too bad Danosaur !! "

DANS POV

I had just throne on a T-Shirt with some black skinny jeans and walked back out of my room . " Are you ready ? " he said with that cute smile his . " yeah " .

We walked out of our house into the actual world aha. Phil walked fairly close to me and gently held my hand as we walked to the zoo . I didn't mind if he was super close to me , but just I hated being too close to other people ... . " Phil .." I looked down " are we officially together ?" I blushed . Looking at me with those big blue eyes saying " oh most deffintally yes we are " . " should we tell our phandom in a video ? " I asked . " We shouldn't yet , I realize that like 80-90 % of them would be happy but I want it to be a secret for now "Phil said . I nodded in agreement .

PHILS POV

We had finally arrived at the zoo. We payed and walked in , we went to go see the llamas , lions , zebras , giraffes and a lot more . Dan and I sad down at a sort of hidden bench near the lion enclosure . I crashed my lips into his and wrapped my arms around his neck . Then I pulled away and he leaned his head on my shoulder " I'm actually enjoying myself today Phil , thank you so much , I love you " he said softly. We were there for a while them headed back to the llama enclosure and then left . It was now about 5Pm , my feet hurt . Dan and I were walking home and we finally got back and I plopped down onto the sofa . Dan was just making cereal to eat for his ' dinner ' . I necicearally Wasn't hungry .By the time dan finished his bowel of cereal it was around 9pm . We were both tired and my feet hurt .