Chapter 3

PHILS POV

I had woken up and Dan wasn't laying next to me. I was waiting for him to come back to bed ,but it had been about 10 minutes and he wasn't back yet. So , I decided to get up and the bathroom light was on and I knocked " Dan ? .." No reply . " Dan ?!" I said louder . I opened the door to find Dan laying on the floor past out , his arms bleeding and blood on the floor . " Dan ?! Daniel ?!! " I shook him . I had caeudlly picked him up and layed him on his bed. I walked back to the bathroom and got a cold washcloth and had put it on Dans head . I checked for a pulse , he was breathing . I was starting to clean up his arms . Dan Slowly woke up. I looked at him and hugged him tightly . He started to cry. I kissed up kiss arm along his cuts and cleaned them putting antiseptic on his arm then wrapped his arm with bandages . " Dan.. Dan why would you do this ? Your so special to me , and I canceled holiday ." I said softly putting my hand on his cheek . " I've been depressed , a lot and I'm not good enough for you I'm fat and ugly " he said with tears in his eyes ." Dan your not fat or ugly your beautiful " I said sadly .

DANS POV

I cried , it hurt telling him .. " Look at me " phil whimpers " your special to me and if I would of lost you tonight ... I don't know what I would do , I would of gone crazy . I laid back down under the duvet and phill crawled under with me . Phil had taken his shirt off and laid as possible to me with his arms around me comforting me . He ran his fingers through my hair and said " I don't ever want to loose my Danosaur " . He kissed my forehead and I curled up close to him feeling his body warmth made me feel Safe . I slowly fell back asleep and Phil kept his arms around me .

PHILS POV

The sun was peeking through the blinds and I has slowly woken up , I looked down at Dan he was curled up against my warm body . I slowly ran my fingers through his hair . Dan slowly had awaken and looked up at me . I had kissed him and then got up so I could make breakfast . " Go back to sleep until I finish making breakfast you need your rest .

I made Dan some pancakes and some for myself as well . I had taken him some so he could eat them in bed . " Phil, will you come sit next to me and eat with me ?" " sure" I replied with a little smile. I sat next to him as we ate our pancakes . I didn't know if I should bring up last night or not . " So Dan ... Why, why did you do that to yourself ... Please be honest to me .. " I said looking at him with soft eyes . He looked down " I just felt like I wasn't good enough and I had the total urge to cut it had been too long ... " " To long? Dan how long have you been doing this to yourself ?" I croaked . " Ever since I met you , I've always felt too fat and ugly and that you would never love me .." He said starting to tear up. " But Dan , I've always loved you ... Ever since the day I met you .. I never told you until a couple days ago cause I thought you would never love or like me .." " Me too Phil . " That explains why you wouldn't let me see your arms or would wear a hoodie or a long sleeved shirt . " I said . I looked at Dan and kissed him and then held him to me moving aside our plates . " Promise you'll never hurt yourself again ?" Whispering in his ear. " I promise "

DANS POV

'I promise ' I knew I was lying .. I knew I would cut again . Phil was holding me very close to him . I could feel the warmth he ran his warm hands through my hair , dispite how pale and cold he looked , he was so warm . " Did you hear me say that I canceled holiday ?" " Oh ... You did ? " I said quite surprised . " I'm worried about you I need to stay with you I can't leave you right now .."" Oh I under stand .."

By now it was almost 11 am . I decided to get up and go curl up on the sofa and watch bake off shows . " Dan ! I'm going to get in the shower , I'll be out in a bit " he said quite loud . Thinking in my head ' I wish I could get in the shower with Phil ' ,But that won't ever happen . I heard the shower turn on and I just kinda sat there .Waiting for Phil to get out .

________________________________________________________

How am I doing with this phanfiction so far ? Do you all like it ? If you do please leave comments c: I would really appreciate it ^~^