Chapter 1

LEA'S POV

Sarah: Magkakilala po kayo coach?

Ha?Omgg!What I have done?Masyado ba akong padalus dalos?Sino ba nmang hindi magiging padalus dalos kung ang anak mo ay walang pasabing mag auaudition dito!Is she insane? Pero hindi na ito ang mahalaga.. The most important things from now is my Daughter!Yes, my one and only Daughter..

Lea: Yes!She is my—
Raphaela: I'm her friends daughter!(with matching smile or Ngisi pa)

What??what a crazy Daughter I have?Bat nya ako pinigilan ..este pinangunahan!Haisst!RAPHAELA NICOLE SALONGA DIOR your a real stuborn!lagot ka sakin mamaya!

Lea: Y-e-s! She's a friends Daughter..(then I face to Tantan/Raphaela) You don't need this Competition Lady..

I emphasize the word DONT. She just remain silent!All of them remain silent! The whole studio remain silent!Arggg!Me and my big mouth! Haissttt! I need to get alibi..I need to broke the silence!

Lea: But,I'm sure!Purely sure that your Parents are very proud of you!

Questions is everywhere!I can see it in their eyes!Their eyes was curious..well I don't care! I just care for my Daughter!The next thing happen, I just heard Sarah and Bamboo agree with me! And they keep on tending Tantan to join their respective teams.Like nothing happens..I can fully see that they really want Tantan..Bamboo had been shown how he can handle Tantan's talent to grow ,and to seen worldwide! I can tell that my co-coaches really serious about her.. But,I'm very very serious too!But still..I remain silent because I don't want to take risk!Ayaw kong mapahamak ang Anak ko!And the most awaited moment has come ..she need to choose!

Raphaela: Can someone pls tell me that this is not a Dream?(she laugh)
Bamboo: You're not dreaming lady..
Raphaela: You guys are great! I really admired you! Kaya nga sa tingin kahit sinong piliin ko ay matututo tlga ako! But the team that I want to join is the one who can care me as a Family memb—
Sarah: I can be an Ate to you!

Arrggg!How she can take it so easy..Just choose Tan!No need a lot of explanation..just choose and talk direct to the point!Kanina pa ako nabwibwisit sa batang to!!!!Okey lang sakin kahit hindi ako ang piliin niya..Basta matapos na to..I can't  longer take my patience here!L-E-A..patience..your patience!

Raphaela: So,I won't take this for so long..The coach that I will choose is Ms.Kei Kimura!(she smile at me)

Whoaa?I can't believe this child!I don't know what to do?Do I need to join her on stage?Do I need to welcome her on my team?How do I approach her?Mas mahirap pa pla ito sa inaasahan ko!I'm Happy..very very Happy..kasi on my team alam kong mas mapapangalagaan ko sya..So,what a dearly coach I am?I just manage myself to act as a Coach! I join her on stage, I welcome her by the means of hugging and give her the symbol(Pen and Notebook) for being a part of my team (FamiLEA)..And I secretly whisper to her "wait for me on my DressingRoom".Then, she just nodd at me.After that,I decided to go back to my precious chair..and I see that there are eyes looking at me!No,all eyes rather..some are showing disappointment..some are joy and most are curiosity.Well.. I don't need their unwanted perception! We continue to have Blinds Audition..but my mind is hollow at the whole  tapping.Thanks God at maaga kaming natapos! I want to see my Daughter badly..I want to hug her and tell her that I'm so proud of her! With all my remaining energy .. Dumaretso agad ako sa Dressing Room but—

RAPHAELA'S POV
Hi!So ayan nga pla ..hindi nyo pako lubusang nakikilala..Again,I'm Raphaela Nicole Salonga Dior. Yes!SALONGA!!I'm the one and only Daughter of the Broadway Diva (Ms. Lea Salonga). Bat hindi nyo ako kilala?..Haisst!It's a long story..pero malalaman nyo sa mga susunod na Chapter!