Heal () Part 10

Poppy ran as fast as she could to Sophie's house. "SOPHIE! OPEN UP!" Poppy shouted. "Poppy? What are you doing here?" Sophie asked. "I NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE I'LL PAY ANYTHING!" Poppy yelled." Alright this must be important. What's the matter?" Sophie asked. I'll explain on the way! To the guard tower! QUICK!" Poppy yelled. Sophie and poppy ran faster than they could imagine. Running long distances they could only dream of doing. "LIAM IS UPSTAIRS!" Poppy exclaimed. "Alright I'll go look at him stay here!" Sophie said. Poppy stayed calm and focused on more fun things like Maria's wedding.

An hour had went by now. Sophie came running down the stairs. "Good news! We found out he is not going to die but he has deathrim sickness." Sophie said. "What's deathrim?" Poppy asked. "Arnold Deathrim was a man of many works. He was trying to brew a potion in the woods when suddenly a group of bandits attacked him. These bandits had a red and grey sword that was believed to be the "Red-call" sword it was the first sword with magics on it and Deathrim was the first to catch this disease. He left books on it and taught was for it to be cured! Luckily I know these ways but Liam won't be able to fight for a week." Sophie said. "THANK IRENE!" Poppy yelled. Now that Liam was healed she had time to make up her mind...