The horrid truth () Part 13

"No no no! I cant believe this! YOU LIKE POPPY!?!?" Liam yelled. "It's not as if you never knew!" Daniel said. "Y'know what, I think that it's only fair if WE let HER decide! Wait... What if Oliver ends up liking her..." Liam said. "Well firstly I agree 100% on that but secondly if he does then again it's up to Poppy wether she chooses..." Daniel said.

Later on, Poppy visited Phoebe to ask for some advice. "So Phoebe, I'm happy that you let me come. It means a lot." Poppy said. "Please it's my pleasure! What's up sweetie you seem fed up." Phoebe asked. Poppy sighed. "Even we lords, who are suppose to know everything, Surprisingly don't. I need love advice..." Poppy said. "Sweetie what's the matter?!" Phoebe asked. "Liam asked me to be his girlfriend. I said not right now. I just don't want to see him upset but at the same time I want to think of me." Poppy said. "Well do whatever makes YOU happy! After all he is still your friend and if you change your mind then you can tell him." Phoebe said. Poppy felt much better. "Thanks Phoebe this means a bunch!" Poppy said. Phoebe lead her out the door and Poppy went home to find a note in her house...

"Dear Poppy, I love you so much. I can't tell you this in real life cause I'm scared (which is weird for a guard!) so I'll tell you from paper and ink. I've heard Liam likes you as well and at first I was sad about that but then, I realised, so did Liam, that we need to let you decide who you want to be with. I love you to the ends of earth and always will.
-Daniel"