Chapter 2: Will It Happen?

Luke's POV:

Me- "I uh, maybe do. I like the person I'm writing to. If the Nicki I'm writing to is the same Nicki in real life id be all for crushing on her."

Ashton- "well come on then, the sooner we leave the sooner we'll be in Hawaii and find out who is the real Nicki."

Me- "we? She doesn't know I'm in a band.. I think. We used fake last names since the day we started. It was a school things."

Ashton- "you being in 5sos never came up in any of your conversations I mean letters?"

Me- "actually no."

Ashton- "well do you plan on telling her?"

Me- "I'm not sure, she told me she is a big fan of 5sos. I guess I don't want her to treat me differently because I'm in a band."

Ashton- "dude you guys have been bestfriends for years now, I'm sure it'll all be fine. And she's single right?"

Me- "as far as I know yeah, she had guys problems though."

Ashton- "well this is your chance to date someone who likes you for you, that is if he has feelings for you. I mean she doesn't know you're Luke Hemmings from 5sos, all she knows is your first name is Luke and you're from Australia. This is a good opportunity for romance. And bro you have to take it."

Me- "I didn't actually come seeking advice, but thanks anyway though."

Maybe if she's the real her I'll ask her out. Oh well it's time to go to the airport. The ride there was short. All I did was play candy crush on my phone. When we got there we checked in, went through security, and when we got to our gate our plane was boarding so I guess you could say good timing.

When we got on the plane it was only a 10 hour ride. Who am I kidding only? I'm not even sitting by the guys. I'm by myself in the back of the plane. Yippee? I decide to listen to music after we take off. I'm not sure how, I thought I was playing a game but I ended up falling asleep and waking up to the announcement that we'll be landing so fasten our seatbelts.

Dang how'd I sleep through the whole flight. That's seriously crazy. I must've been really tired.. I just realized I meet Nicki today for the first time. Oh my god someone pinch me.

I walk out of the airport and go to the baggage claim C, this is where Nicki told me she'd meet me, since she knew what time I landed. I was so nervous, what if she doesn't show up? She can't not show up right? She wouldn't do that to me.. I think..

After the band started to collect our bags I walk out the automatic door looking for her.

I was looking around and it must've been obvious I was looking for someone because a teenage girl that was pretty cute I must say, in converses, high waisted shorts and a tank that said "Hawaii born and raised," came and asked me "looking for someone?"

I replied "yeah, kind've. I'm looking for my friend Nicki."

She said "I'm Nicki and I'm looking for a Luke."

I blushed "that's me."

Nicki's POV:

oh my god I was expecting a average looking guy. But no the Luke Watson that's my penpal buddy since 5th grade is really Luke Hemmings from 5sos. I must be dreaming.

Me- "no way, you're Luke from 5sos!"

Luke- "yeah." He had a weird look on his face, it was kind of sour to be honest. Maybe he didn't want me to be a fan?

I tried to make him ease up a little and say "please don't be mad I'm a fan, I won't treat you any different just because you're famous. You're still my same bestfriend, that's if you still want to be.."

Luke lit up like a Christmas tree, "OF COURSE I STILL WANT TO BE YOUR BESTFRIEND. I don't think I could live without talking to you." He kind of blushed.

Me- "haha good. I don't think I could live without having you on my bestfriend list."

We both started laughing as the rest of the band walks out and start oohing and ahhhing.

Ashton said "ooooh Luke, we just got here and you already have a girl?"

Calum and Micahel just smirk.

I look at Luke and say "you busy today?"

Luke looks at the guys and the guys shake their head.

Luke just looks at me and smiles "nope."

Me- "let's hang out? Video game seshion?"

Luke- "uhmmm-"

So here is the next chapter. Comment some feedback. Anyway I can improve. Basically enjoy and I love all you lovlies reading it :) xo