♡ BIG NEWS ♡

A/N : Make a playlist for this story to make it more interesting. Songs that have sweet, cheesy, and cringy words are highly recommended. ( just kidding, any song is perfectly fine )

Your POV

I was walking along the hallway on the way to Bang PD-nim's office when I saw Jimin. "Oh? Good morning, Jimin sunbae-nim. Are you heading towards Bang PD-nim's office too?" I greeted and asked him. "Yes. Don't tell me we're doing another collaboration. The last time we did one, we were blamed for making 112000 students skip school just to watch our concert." He joked as we laughed. We reached the office door and went in without any hesitation.

"Bang PD-nim, you called for us?" Jimin asked and Bang PD-nim nodded, signalling us to sit. As soon as we sat down, Bang PD-nim started talking. "Jimin and Y/N... The two of you will be a couple on 'We Got Married'." He stated leaving us in shock. "Isn't it weird? We're from the same company!" I complained trying not to sound mean. "The viewers were the ones who chose the two of you. They say you have good chemistry." He explained. I just stayed silent.

Jimin's POV

I'm actually quite glad we're a couple. I can't lie, I kinda like her. She's pretty, she's hot, she's talented, she's basically PERFECT. "So it's set. Filming starts tomorrow. I wasn't supposed to tell you that the two of you will be together as a couple but I thought problems would occur if you found out halfway through filming. SO... The two of you will have to act like you don't know who your partner is going to be. Okay?" Bang PD-nim lectured. We nodded and he dismissed us. We left the office as I heard Y/N mumble "This is gonna be awkward." She then bowed to me and left.

I was on my way back to the dorm with my manager. We were discussing stuff about the whole couple thing going on. I got into our dorm and was greeted by the members staring at me as I walked in with their mouths open. "What's wrong?" I asked as I sat down next to Jungkook and put my arm around his shoulder. "Hyung, why didn't you tell us you were going on 'We Got Married' with Y/N noona?" Jungkook asked making my eyes widen. "I just found out today from Bang PD-nim. How did you find out about it?" I questioned them. "Let's just say it's trending everywhere now." Rapmon hyung said and showed me his phone full of rumours about me and Y/N going on 'We Got Married'.

"Don't get us wrong, we're happy for you. We've been trying to get you two together for 3 months now." Jhope hyung grinned. Yes, I've told them. I'm not good at lying so what can I do? I can't simply tell them I don't like her without making them suspect me.

Your POV

"Unnie! I'm going on 'We Got Married' with Jimin sunbae-nim..." I told my stylist / best friend. "Isn't that great? So why do you sound so unpleased?" She asked me. "I mean, I like him and all but, we're from the same company for goodness sake! After an episode of shooting cheesy moments with each other, won't we grow awkward with each other?" I explained and she silently agreed to it.

A/N : I really want this to be officially published and not just some discarded trash. Also, I will try to update since I'm currently in the first week of the 2nd semester in school and that's when all the business starts. But, I have holidays on Monday and Wednesday so I'll try to update then. Should I give your stylist a name?

[ EDITED ]