♡ ON STAGE ♡

A/N : Just a short recap from the previous chapter. You and Chim are now dating. Also, this isn't an episode. It's during your stage performance on MCountdown.

Your POV

"I'm nervous, unnie." I said as I rubbed my sweaty palms together. "Don't be. You'll do great, like always." She patted my back. "I'm going to the toilet. I'll be back before the performance." I said and walked towards the direction of the toilet. I lied. Once she was out of sight, I went to find Jimin. "Sunbae?" I whispered as I knocked on the storage room door.

I felt a hand pull me into a warm embrace. "How many times must I tell you to call me oppa?" He pecked my forehead and smiled. "I'm nervous, oppa. Aren't you?" I asked. "Of course I am but why should I be when I have my lucky charm with me right now?" He poked my cheek and then kissed my lips."I need to go. Good luck, oppa. Fighting!" I gave him another kiss and then left.

"I'm ready, unnie. Wish me luck." I crossed my fingers. "You don't need luck. You ARE luck." She laughed. I took a deep breath and then went on stage. "Annyeonghaseyo. Y/N imnida." Just by the greeting, many fans cheered which made me smile. "Y/N-ssi. Look at those cameras when you perform." The staff commanded and I nodded in reply.

*Ends performance* *Fans cheer and, well, fangirl / fanboy*

"Saranghaeyo, Y/N-ssi!" A group of fanboys shouted which made me giggle. I formed a heart with my hands and faced their direction.

Jimin's POV

Y/N's done her performance, now it's Bangtan's turn. I took a deep breath and stepped onto stage with the rest. "Bang! Tan! Annyeonghaseyo, Bangtan Sonyeondan imnida!" We greeted and then listened to the staff's instructions. "Ya, Park Jimin! My Y/N's watching, don't mess up!" A fanboy I assumed was the one who said "Saranghaeyo" to Y/N shouted. I glared at him for calling Y/N 'his'. "She's mine. Not yours." I stuck my tongue out and got into position earning a lot of 'aww's from the crowd.

*After the performance*

Your POV

"This week's winner is... Y/N!" The emcee announced. "Chukahae, Y/N-ssi." Said the other emcee. They handed me the trophy and played my song. I sang along to it as I looked over at Bangtan. I saw Jimin winking at me and I just chuckled at his action. Jimin came to me and held my hand lifting it up. "You see that? She's mine!" He shouted.

"Thank you for coming to today's MCountdown. Saranghaeyo!" I made hearts with my fingers. "Those hearts are for me right?" Jimin asked. "Ani. They're for the awesome people who came." Jimin pouted at my reply.

A/N : I can't think of anything else to write. 😢