♡ FREEDOM ♡

A/N : Just saying, to those who read #Single, do know that it is currently on hold until this story is nearing the end and that Jhope's one will be uploaded after #Single ends.

Your POV

"Cut!" The producer shouted. "You do know the policy of couples on 'We Got Married' not being able to date, right?! Then why did you do it?!" The producer screamed in front of our faces. Jimin pulled me closer to him and hugged me by my waist. "The two of you, go meet Bang Sihyuk now! I'll send him the clip and ask him what he thinks about this chaotic situation. Your relationship depends on him not me, okay?!" We nodded and left for the car.

I broke out in tears and Jimin kissed my forehead. "Don't worry, Y/N. I'm sure Bang PD-nim is understanding."  He assured and patted my back lightly. He opened the car door for me and comforted me all the way to the company. We knocked on Bang PD-nim's door and went in. "I watched the clip the producer sent. Is it true?" He said in a serious tone. I gulped. "Yes, it is true." I answered. "Well, then I guess it should be okay to date." He said.

"What?!" Jimin and I said at the same time. "I knew the two of you would end up together. That's why I made the two of you a couple on that show... To announce your relationship on air." He smirked. "But why-" Jimin tried to ask. "Why I let it happen? Simple. It was helping with business and promotion from both sides." He explained. "Does that mean our relationship is official?" I asked. Bang PD-nim nodded. Jimin and I thanked Bang PD-nim and hugged each other tightly.

"See? I told you he'd agree with our relationship." Jimin smirked. "As if. You were so nervous back there." I nudged him with my elbow. "Get back to work, you lovebirds!" We heard Bang PD-nim shout from the other side. We giggled and ran to Bangtan 's practice room to spread the good news.