Chapter 1

I'm Erika, I'm 17 and am going to be 18 in a few months. My best friend is Laura , she's that same age as me.

You'll find out more about us during the story :)

--------------------------------------------
Erika's POV

I woke up to the police shouting in my ear. No not the actual police, my alarm clock! Sleeping is my drug, my bed is my dealer and my alarm clock is the police.

Anyway I got up and looked in the mirror, I looked like someone attacked me, my hair pointed in all directions, my pyjamas all wrinkled due to my sleep, and it looked like I had been punched in both eyes.

I walked away from the mirror so that i couldnt admire my morning uglyness and headed towards my bathroom and had a quick shower and got dressed.

I trotted downstairs and texted Laura:

To:Laura

hey wanna come round? xx

It didnt take her long to reply since shes always slamming her fingers against the screen.

From:Laura

sure be there in a bit ;) xx

--------------------------------------------

"So do you want to go to the club tonight? I really want to go!" Laura pleaded

"Urm I dunno Laura, I kinda just wanna stay home today." I replied, I was hoping we could have a lazy day!

"Please! You never go out anymore , and you need to socialise!" Did Laura not understand that I didn't want to go out ?! Jeez woman !

"OK!OK! Fine!" I answered back but quite harshly. So then we started getting ready, we painted our nails , then did our hair , after that we did our makeup and then we finally got to pick our outfits, this one was my outfit ... http://www.polyvore.com/wild_purple/set?id=94406408

And then this was Laura's outfit ... http://www.polyvore.com/pink_chic/set?id=94024580

--------------------------------------------

When we arrived at the club I had all the night planned out I was going to stay sober while Laura can get as drunk as she wants cause Im not planning on doing anything crazy!

We walked in and the whole place was so dark except from the flashing lights, crowds of people, intoxicated smell of alcohol and the workers. We sat at a table near the corner of the club, Laura ordered, of course an acoholic drink but I'm not sure what it was, while as I ordered a coke.
"So see any cute guys?" Laura asked, wow she drunk already !? She knows I'm not gonna go after some random guys you meet at a club, I'm more mature and sophisticated.

"No and I'm not planning to, but you can go have fun if you like, I don't mind I'll just sit here on my phone." I smiled weakly trying to hide my emotions, yeah I've been single for a while and would like to fall in love again I just think I'm not ready yet and I'd just prefer to wait untill that special guy that swoops me off my feet.

"Alright then suit yourself, I'm not going to argue with you cause I think that guy is really hot and I'm going to go talk to him, would you mind if I go?" Laura asked politely, obviously trying not to hurt my feelings by leaving me all by myself.

"No go on it'll be fine, don't worry about me just enjoy yourself!" I forced another weak smile , but I don't think she noticed. After she left I just scrolled through my twitter with nothing else better to do.

"Well hello there! Fancy seeing you here!" A familiar voice whispered in my ear. I turned around and there stood my best friend from high school.

"Oh my gosh Liam! I haven't seen you in ages!" I stood up from my seat and ran into his arms for a hug.