Chapter 2

Erika's POV

"Haha I know, so what are you doing here?" Liam asked, probably wondering because I had left my home town to study for college.

"Well I grew up ya know! I'm in college, this is my last year." I replied with a wide smile.

"Ohh yeah sorry forgot, so you wanna dance with me?" Liam asked , I was taken by surprise, he knows I'm a shy person and well I'm not a very good dancer.

"Urm can we just stay here, cause I'm not a very good dancer-" I was cut off by Liam

"Oh well! It's just one dance,I don't care if you're bad, which I'm sure you're not,I just wanna spend time with you." Liam answered giving me those adorable puppy dog eyes he used to do when we were younger, it's so hard to resist the temptation of falling into his trap but I just couldn't help it so I said yes.

We made our way to the dance floor and a slow song started to play, Liam pulled me close to him and wrapped his arms around me gently. Slowly, I lift my arms to Liam's neck and place my head softly on his shoulder as we swayed to the rhythm of the music.

"I've missed you so much" Liam broke the silence

"I've missed you too" by now I could feel the tears streaming down my cheeks,I haven't seen Liam in like 6 years, we were best friends and I've always had my own little crush on him. I lifted my head from Liam's shoulder, he looked straight into my eyes, I knew he was reading my emotions like he always had when I wouldn't tell him why I was upset. He gently placed his soft fingers on my cheek and wiped away the tears. I looked straight into his eyes, trying to figure out his next move when suddenly I felt his hot breath near my face, he started to lean in...so I started to lean into , then just when our lips were about to touch...

"OMG Erika! I'm gone for like what 1o minutes and your already in a relationship?" Laura said interrupting our moment, we quickly separated. I blushed and looked at the ground, I couldn't tell if Liam was blushing but I was to embarrassed to look up and see for myself.

"So? Are you two just going to stand there and leave me confused?" Laura asked, I finally looked up and gave her a 'shut up and go away' face and she got the message, she went running off to where she saw a hot guy.

"Urm well I should get going, maybe I'll see you around." I said trying to get out of there as fast as possible to avoid any other embarrassing moments

"Ok, but can I at least have your number?" Liam questioned, I nodded and we exchanged numbers. We hugged and said our goodbyes, I had texted Laura for us to go home, just when I was about to walked away , I felt a hand grab my arm, I looked up to see Liam inches away from my face (once again) he leaned in, and just when I was about to lean in Laura had already ruined the moment. Again!

"Erika! Let's go already, I'm tired so your driving!" Yep, she is defiantly drunk, guess someone's going to be complaining a lot tomorrow. Urgh! So we said our goodbyes again and managed to get home safely.