Chapter 3

I woke up, and all the scenes that happened last night kept replaying in my head. The only thing that got me thinking even more is that why did me and Liam nearly kiss...TWICE!? Does he like me ? What am I thinking ?! Of course he doesnt like me, he was probably just trying to make me fall for him...which is working. I am falling for him. OMG Erika Shut up! You haven't seen him in years and you meet the guy yesterday and say your in love with him?

I was snapped out of my thoughts when my face came in contact with my living room wall. I was probably walking while thinking about Liam. Oh Liam...even his name was dreamy! Urgh! Stay focused Erika !

I walked into the kitchen to make myself breakfast when my phone buzzed from my pocket. I stared and the screen, Liam.

To: Sexy Errie

Morning beautiful! Get ready I'm taking you out tonight, I want us to catch up more. Pick you up at 8 ;) xxx

From: Liam <3

Awh that's soo cute !! He even used my nickname from when we were kids! Wait a minute ....Oh my gosh! I have a date with Liam! I need to go shopping, I need Laura to help me! I quickly dialled Laura's number and held the object up to my ear.

"Morning hoe!"

"You are so nice to me ! Anyway what is so bloody important that you had to wake me up from my slumber!?"

"Liam is taking me out later, I need to go shopping, so get your lazy ass up and meet me at Starbucks in 10!"

With that I hung up, not even bothering for an answer and got dressed. I wore a simple "haters gonna hate" top, black background and white writing, dark blue skinny jeans and my black vans. I put my blond hair up to a messy bun (since I couldn't be asked to anything else) and out on a natural make up.

I grabbed my phone and money on my way out and got into my red Mini Cooper my parents got me for my recent birthday. I started the engine and drove my way to Starbucks.

When I arrived I parked and stepped out, making sure I locked my car. I was just about to walk in when my eyes wandered to a curly haired boy standing near the door. He eyed me up and down checking me out. Urgh I hate it when boys do that! I ignored the rude delinquent and made my way to the counter. The middle aged lady literally put crayola on her face! Man! I've never seen a woman wear so much make up since the time my older sister entered a beauty pageant in high school.

"Hello can I help you?" She asked coldly, ok I know is a Monday morning but no need to be rude!

"One caffé mocha please" I replied politely.

"Sweety don't you think that's too much? You already have massive curves, wouldn't you rather stick with water!?" Who does this bitch think she is?! I'm at a normal weight thank you very much, I wanted to slap her so hard round that slutty face of hers, but I tried my best to hold my anger in.

"Urm no! Don't you think you should shut up before I slap the hoe out of you!?" She was taken back by my comeback but ignored me as she made my order while I stood impatiently waiting.

I felt an arm wrap around my waist. I turned around and saw the curly haired dude from earlier.

"Excuse me? Could you get away from me, I don't even know you." I said as I removed his strong arms from around me.

"Well then, I'm Harry, you are?" He asked, jeez couldn't he take a hint, I'm not interested.

"I'm not telling you." I said and turned back around to collect my order.

"That'll be £2.99" the lady sighed, I took my money from my pocket band handed it to her but only for it to be pushed away by Harry. He ended up paying. Ok so maybe he's not a jerk?

"Urm, thanks, but why did you pay for me?" I asked, this boy was really getting on my nerves but I didn't want him to leave either, he was cute? His presence brought me in, I gazed at his emerald green eyes, dragging me in further. He wasn't cute, he was Perfect!

"I just wanted to pay for a beautiful girl, but I'd really want to know her name." He flirted

"If I tell you, I might have to kill you" I flirted back jokingly, and with that I walked away. But I had a feeling that, that wasn't the last time we'd be seeing eachother?