Chapter 5

I woke up and found myself in a bright room,full if machines and a little seating area. I was laid on a hospital bed with tubes and wires all hooked up to me.

I felt like crap to be honest (please excuse my language) I could breathe normally now, and from what my hands could make out, that big bump on my forehead, was still there.

The door slowly opened revealing a tall man, who looked like he was in his late 30's, had dark brown hair with little grey hairs peeking through and a fairly large nose that seems too big for his head.

He looked at me and said, "Ah hello there Erika, I see you have woken up, my names Doctor Smith"

"Um hello, so what have I got doctor?" I asked a bit scared for the answer.

"I think you may just have a minor head injury, nothing serious." He replied

"Oh okay, so when can I leave?" I asked full of hope.

"Well I don't know yet, because you see I'm not the actual doctor, I'm the assistant doctor, your doctor is Doctor Styles.... Ah here he is now"

My eyes widened as the curly haired boy I ment yesterday stood in front of me smirking. I swear only the embarrassing things happen to me!

"So 'Miss Erika' haha knew I'd find your name out somehow! so anyway how are you feeling?" Harry provoked

I groaned and then mumbled quietly "Just a slight headache"

"Right okay then, Doctor Smith, could you please get some paracetamol for the paitient." Harry ordered, and the assistant left right away.

"So, isn't this convenient, you end up in hospital a couple of hours after you ditched me at Starbucks?" He started, I gulped, I felt so bad, I didn't mean to ditch him, I just wanted to get to mine and Liams date. speaking of Liam where is he and what happend?

I ignored his statement and asked " Is there anyone here for me?"

"Yes there is, a young lad and lady, but I told them that I would have to check up on you first before they could talk to you." He answered, was it Liam and Laura?

"Can you bring them here please?" I asked and his face fell, he politely smile but his eyes told me they were disappointed, maybe even a hint of jealousy.

I wonder why?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's POV

I wish she would stop worrying about her petty little friends, my god how were they annoying!

'Oh my god is she okay?'

'Oh when can we see her?'

'Oh when can she come home?'

Urgh! I can't take these two anymore! That boy who's waiting for her is such a loser, worrying about nothing, its just a small head bump! Shouldnt even have come to hospital for it.

When I saw her yesterday at Starbucks, she looked so sexy! I honestly just wanna bang her, you might be thinking that I'm a douchebag or something like that but I'm not, I just don't comprise with anyone, I prefer the old, fuck and leave.

And I'll do anything to get in her pants! Haha, just wait till I tell Zayn about her!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

~ Authors Note ~

Hey guys sorry for taking years to update its just that I rarely go on wattpad anymore and from now on I'm going to try and improve for you guys!

Also sorry for the short update, hopefully the next chapters will be a lot longer. And also I changed Dianna's characters name to Erika and also made some slight changes to the story so you might wanna go back and read it again.

So what do you guys think about Harry's secret Identity? Sorry I know some of you will want to kill me but don't worry, bare with me because this is the storyline, who knows maybe Harry will change throughout the story?

Bye bye guys xx