the Day things changed

I just walked though the door after a long day  but i stopped just a few meter in the door way and noticed my father all dressed up like he was ready for a date.

I just stood there with nothing to say and he looked at me and said " oh your back" i just looked at him it felt like i was looking at a whole new man. "I know its not what you expected from your father but i wanted to make a new start in our life's ... I had some thought to it and was thinking about your mother, this isn't what she would of wanted... so tonight I'll be going on a date with a girl named Marie" he said to me. I still couldn't believe my eyes he then said to me" well i better go before I'm late" as he walked past me and down the few steps i turned an around and said to him " DAD" he stoped were he was and looked at me " mom would of wanted this to" and i smiled at him and he said " yea she would" at that he hugged me and said "Don't wait up for me. ok?" and took off.

I watched my  father leave and then went inside and made my self a sandwich  because I was feeling a bit hungry and after that i guess i passed out on the couch and didn't wake up an till morning. when i got up it was about  9:30 and i was really later for class so i rushed around the house getting ready for school and i also noticed dad didn't come home last night. but i was late for school and didn't have time to worry about him so i left it at that. by the time i got to school it was about 10:20pm.

all day, all i could think about was how dad changed so fast, i was looking out the window and then i noticed this girl walking into my class. with long strawberry blond hair and she had rosy cheeks and blue eyes, it felt like love  at first site. her name was Anna Mu-saki she moved here from the USA.

 she sat in the desk next to me. it was like i couldn't take my eyes off her and the way she smiled was like looking at an angel. " AYE Dominic "  Sam yelled ( Sam, my old child hood friend) " come on we gotta practice for tonight you idiot " he said  then Anna looked at me in a curious way. i got up and walked off with my hands in my pocket and i noticed Anna was watching me, sam grabbed me bye the  arm,
and said "come on man hurry up and lets go already" and pulled me out of class. after practice I wanted to buy something to eat to so told everyone "I'll be right back" as i walked off I couldn't stop thinking about Anna then all of a sudden i managed to walk into someone and paper's went every were and i fell over i also noticed she did to but i couldn't tell who it was and she said " ouch that kinda hurt... oh I'm sorry i guess i didn't see were i was going, I'm really sorry" her voice sounded so heavenly. " no its fine it was my fault I didn't really watch" then I i saw her...... Anna musaki. when i had seen who it was, it was like i couldn't speak and she looked at me and said "ahhhh" and her face went red then she said" ahhh" i got to go i'll see you in class" she picked up most her papers and ran off "WAIT...you...you forgot this"  i said as Anna left a paper behind and i looked at it and it was a drawing " wow she must be an artist or something " i said. so i held on to the paper hopping i could give  it back.

after that i got my lunch and headed back. And after a long day i could finally go home.