Anna Mu-saki

That day i was walking home and looking at the drawing Anna did. 

along the way i seen Anna playing with a kitten and while i had the chance i ran up to her and gave her drawing back she thanked me and i told her it was no big deal then we talked for a bit and really enjoyed our time. so we ha to go come so we said our goodbyes and went home. when i got home i i sat down and starting thinking about Anna. like her smiles and the way she laugh. while i was inn the middle of think about Anna.

Dad came out  and said "welcome home son" i looked up and i noticed he was so happy so i said to him" so how'd it go old man" and smiled at him as he sat beside me  and all night he was telling me how amazing Marie was  and i thought to my self ~i wonder what Anna's like.. i mean she cute ans she's nice and also shy by what i can tell.... " well son... i love to tell you more but i better get some sleep " dad said to me as he got up and walked away. the next morning , Dad was still asleep and i threw on whatever cloths i had in my room and went for a walk just a few blocks away from my house and then i ended up at a park so i sat down at the park bench thinking to my self *I wanna meet her again...maybe even hang out and get to know each other * . then i thought of her  drawing, it  was this blossom tree  and a river running behind it and it had a night sky full of amazing stars with two people look up  at the sky  while holding hands. while i was thinking about the drawing i noticed someone sanding in front of me so i looked up. but couldn't make out who it was because they were standing right in front of the sun.   " h-hi... i'm Anna  i think we met the other day when we.... talked for a bit ..i guess " she said with an amazing voice. 

" o-oh.. yea ...  " i said she smiled. i wanted to tease her a bit so i asked her to stay and talk for a bit and she did " you know... your cute when you smile " i said to her and she blushed and her face went red " u- you think so?... "  she said " and i looked at her and smiled. " whats so funny " as she said with a cute blushing and angry -ish look  on her face, " Nothing, i'm just teasing" and i winked at her and she was still blushing and  a bit angry but i didn't mind because she really was cute that way.