Anna meet my ex..

Just before me and Anna say our goodbyes i asked her to come bye the music room if she wanted to and she asked me "sure what days do you have practice" and she smiled at me, i smiled back at her and said Wednesday's and Fridays in the afternoons" i said as she was running off she said" I'll see you then ". 

" So how long do you plan on waiting behind that tree Yuna" i asked in an unpleasant way. "Well you don't have to be rude i mean i was just curious about the cute little girl you were hanging out with that's all" she winked and smiled like she's a good little girl, Well  that's what she wanted people to think but i knew the real yuna who wanted nothing but trouble for others in that matter. if she didn't get what she wanted at the school then they would have to deal with her father a wealthy known man and nobody wants to mess with him theses day's. ( Yuna not only is she my ex but a real trouble maker for me, because of her i could never fall in love again.she wants people to see a good little girl and if they seen who she really was then she would start rumours or find ways to scare the girl who want to be with me all because she want me to her self in her own games). "So i see you like her by the looks of it ..." in a calm voice then the tone of her voice changed " AND ... i don't like it " she got mad and looked at me like i should do something about. i got up and started walking away and said "....whatever "  at the time i didn't care what she thought of me and Anna but the only thing that really worried me was that yuna would try something again and i had no way of telling Anna so i guess i was in some trouble.

for now all i could do was hope they wouldn't meet so soon.