The question he wanted to ask for so long

Anna walked towards me as i was leaning on the wall. she said " is something wrong..?"she looked so worried and so was i. but i couldn't wait any longer so i grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to me then placed my other hand behind her pulling her even closer and said  "Anna Mu-saki..." and she looked up at me, her face was going red and her cheek were blushing.

i said to her ".... you always look cute like that " and  laughed also letting her go, she got mad and punched me so many times and said " why you little... you scared me ... " and she got mad about what i did and started walking away so i grabbed her hand once more, pulled her closer to me and kissed her gentle lips. and asked " will you go out with me?"  while staring into her blue eyes and seeing her bright red face full of shock and before she could answer the band fell through the door. Sam said " oh um... well ...so this is were you guys were.... heh.. " then the twins pointed at him saying " it was he's idea", Anna stepped back and laughed, we then  decided to call it a day and headed home. me and Anna walked back together for a bit an till we had to go our  separate ways.

 (Anna Mu-saki)

i was walking home and all i could think about was ash kissing me (the band call him ash because its he's nick name ) then i noticed there was someone waiting by a tree. when i passed her she said "So your he's next target" i turn around and said "e-excuse  me ? " the mystery's girl said "i'm telling you this once if you ever go near, speak or have anything to do with ash ... i'll make sure you regret it big time".

i was in shock that this girl was trying to threaten me because i'm with ash but then it hit me * he's ex' girlfriend* my eyes open wider  but i wont let this girl just push me so i said "that's not for you to make of .. if i wish to talk to ash then i will... its nice meeting you... Yuna.." i thought to my self * Oh...my... gosh ...im so scared but i feel so pumped i can't believe i really just said that * "ugh you have some nerve ANNA, YOU WONT GET AWAY WITH THIS" as she yelled when i started to run in case she tried to pull me back or something and thinking * should i do what she say's or should i tell ash * my mind was running with so many thing and i was so scared but pumped at the same time. but i also didn't know what to make of it . so i went home to think about what i should do.. and i hope i know whats best.