37: Outing.

Haniya's POV :-

"Babe we are going. James was making this plan since a long time. Now as the studies are almost complete and the year is gonna be over in few days so its the time to have fun" Selena said looking at me as she sat on my bed.

"Yeah! Have fun girl. You guys will be together exploring LA, sounds awesome" I replied absentmindedly.

"So, you guys aren't attending the annual party?" I asked suddenly remembring the occasion everyone was excited about.

"Nope! You have Shayaan though but I'm gonna miss you" Selena pouted and I hugged the life out of her. The thought of living alone in this room and attending classes without Selena was giving me a grim feeling inside.

I was already in a great mess. As Shayaan dropped me to my dorms in the morning I didn't go to attend any of the classes because I couldn't face Shayaan's questioning gaze and couldn't meet his eyes, wanting answers. I was just sitting on my bed replaying yesterday's incidents in my head.

When he suddenly said that he loves me my heart was screaming thousands of OMG's but it was not possible for me to say that I love him back because if I do then I don't know what new changes will come in my life and I was scared.

You say you are in love with me Shayaan? Even though there are thousand girls ready to give their life just to get a single glance from you.

We are different.

"Earth to miss!" Selena nudgued me bringing me back to reality.

"Haniya! I know what are you thinking about. He is perfect for you, just don't take too much time to tell him your decision" she said and smiled at me.

"I won't take much time" I assured her on which she nodded.

"Its the time for our flight, I should be get going" She got up and hugged me for the last time before she leave. She collected her luggage and went outside leaving me alone with my messed up state.

..

Rameen's POV :-

"Its getting hectic Rameen, why don't you understand. My deals are so important. We will get alot of profit in our buisness. You know how dad has so many expectations from me" He said harshly not meeting my gaze and sat there holding his head in his hands.

"I know how important your buisness is. Its been a month since we properly talked to eachother Salman" I said with my cracking voice.

"I miss everything. What we were back then and what we have become now. You are so close yet so far" I couldn't hold back as now tears traced down my water line.

"Rameen! Stop crying. Why the heck you are over-reacting?" He looked up at me with anger spread on his face making me flinch on the inside.

"Salman! Please for God's sake stop acting like this" I yelled on his face as tears were threatining to come out any second.

"Allright! I won't say a word after now!" He yelled back and left the room banging the door harshly.

I miss you. You are my husband Salman. We are supposed to support eachother, try to understand eachother. Why its always me who compromise why you act as if you don't care. Why are you slipping away, I can't see this Salman I can't.

I locked the room and hugged myself and cried my heart out.

All he did was to wake up early and go to his office and he would come after everyone is asleep. Its been a month since he got so busy that he don't have time to even look at me or to spend some time with me. He himself is so frustrated.