The End • Part 2

In which there is a compilation of short stories, a crackship gif, a picspam, fun facts and old stuff. {P A R T 2}

Warning: It's disorganized as hell (just like my life). It's also the last chapter! (Maybe, I'm not sure.)

Bonus #3

Alec Lightwood was officially happy. 

His boyfriend had asked him to move in with him and now he could see him with his police uniform whenever he wanted. Now, he could easily seduce Axel and kiss him whenever he wants to. He could now see him everyday and tell him that he loves him. He could hold him whenever one of them were down and most importantly, he could have Axel all for himself.

But to achieve that happiness, he had to endure unboxing his stuff. He regretted bringing half of the stuff but Axel's apartment was too dull. So Alec had made himself in charge of making the apartment feel more lively and bright.

Alec sighed, getting the knife to cut of the duck tape from the box. Axel was working right now so Alec had to move in by himself. Music blasted through his earbuds and it made the experience better that it could've been. Alec just wanted Axel to come home.

Alec danced while bringing his stuff out. He sang in the top of his lungs and he was sure that the neighbours would complain later. Axel had informed him that the neighbour was quite magical. He had said that his name was 'Magnus Bane'. He would have to meet him one day.

Alec sang, moving his hips and he jumped, feeling someone's cold hands touch his hip. He turned on his heel and saw his boyfriend. His eyes trailed down, appreciating how good Axel looked in his uniform. It really did fit him well. He removed his earbuds, his music forgotten seeing that a fucking sex god named Axel was in front of him.

"I took the rest of the day off to help you unpack." Axel told him, smiling at him. "I thought you'd need the extra help."

"I didn't really need the help but now that you're here-" Alec cut himself off and pressed his lips against Axel's. He pulled back, giving Axel a sly smirk. "How about we christen up the apartment?"

"But we already had s-"

"Shut up and kiss me, sweetheart." And he did.

While they were doing more than kissing, Alec and Axel were kissing passionately during Alec's wedding.

(Dedication to everyone that read my book! And if you didn't notice, this is Knightwood from the alternate universe.)

Fun fact #5

In the alternate universe, Alec breaks Axel's phone because he spends too much time playing Pokemon Go and doesn't spend time with him.

(Literally cried 'cause my phone was bugging and it shut down twice when I was about to catch a Pokemon [it was also a really good Pokemon and I was just frustrated with my phone].)

Bonus #4

Magnus Bane sometimes got on Axel's nerves. Sometimes being an understatement.

He would always tease him about Alec or every time he kisses Alec, he would scream 'That's my otp'. Every time they held hands, he would wink at them. Long story short, he was dedicated on teasing the hell out of Knightwood. Even after all that, Axel loved Magnus as a friend. He was the friend he always wanted and he got it in the form of Magnus Bane.