Chapter 3

Hey guys another chapter. I'll probably be updating more often since it's the summer. I don't think I said this in the beginning, but the you should imagine the songs as if the characters are singing them. You'll need to know that for the next chapter, so now you know. There is a song in this one, once again by Set It Off. So enjoy. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's the next day at school and Tessa, Kirsten, and Abby are sitting in science class.

"No sleep again?" Tessa whispers to Abby during class.

"Yeah, it feels like it's just getting worse." She replied.

"Yeah, it looks like it too." Kirsten commented.

"Oh, shut up, bitch." Abby said looking at her.

"You love me." Kirsten said. Abby rolled her eyes and smiled.

"Eh hem!" The teacher clears his throat. "Do you wish to share what you guys were talking about aloud ?"

"Um, not really." Tessa said.

"Then don't whisper in my class."

"Yes, sir." They all replied.

All while this was going down a boy in the back of the class was staring at Abby. His name is Griffin Dane. Abby noticed but ignored it. He probably is silently judging her and how she looks, so she didn't care.

~~~~After Class~~~~

Abby, Tessa, and Kirsten all walk out of the classroom together. Tessa and Abby laughing about how they got yelled at by the teacher for something so miniscule.

"Ok guys, it wasn't that funny. We shouldn't get yelled at by the teacher." Kirsten.

"Why, it wasn't even much of a yell. It was more a very stern voice." Abby said between laughs.

"I don't think the person eyeing Abby, throughout the entire class, thought it was funny." Kirsten retorted.

"Huh?" Tessa said fairly confused.

"Yeah, didn't you notice. I was being watched the entire class period from some random guy in the back of the classroom." Abby said pretending to sound girly and happy, while rolling her eyes.

"It wasn't just a random guy, it was Griffin Dane. One of the most popular guys in our grade. He's the captain of the football, basketball, and track and field teams. Which means he's really strong and athletic. Also really hot." Kirsten rambled on about this guy. Practically drooling over him.

"Oh, I didn't know he was such a big deal, Kirsten?" Tessa said rolling her eyes.

"Well of course he is, Tess."

"Ugh, he probably questioning why I looked like a dead troll, and why I exist. If not that probably gaging about me, or calling me a freak, like everyone else. Also, if you are that into the guy, you go ahead and date him. Abby said.

"What! No, I could never. He seemed very interested in you, Abbs." Kirsten replied shocked.

"Oh no, who cares." Tessa sarcastically retorted and rolled her eyes. Abby did the same.

"Well, if you are not gonna ask him out, fine. I'll wait for him to ask you." Kirsten said and walked off.

~~~Time Skip to End of School Day~~~

<Kirsten's POV>

Well, if Abby isn't going to talk to him, I will. I'm hanging out with Stephanie and her friends today, and I'd bet he'd be there knowing that they are all cheerleaders. Well, we'll see.