Chapter 7

Chapter 7

*Janella's POV*

Finding out mom was pregnant was the highlight of my life. I always wanted a younger sibling. I looked at Austin and I knew he was terrified. He never wanted to get near children. Even when we were kids.

His only friend was Brent.

"Janella. Jackson's outside. The press has been on a case. They cannot get near you." Austin informed me.

"Thanks bro." I said and got ready to go to Jackson's game. I put on some washed out jeans and a blue long sleeve shirt. Blue was their school color.

Once I got down the stairs, I saw Jackson fiddling with his car keys.

"Hey, ready?" I asked and he nodded. Once we got into the car, Jackson reached for something in the back and threw it to me.

"Wear it. I want you to sit in the field." Jackson said. I slid in the jersey and we drove off to the university stadium.

When we got to the back door of the stadium, tons of press were picturing us.

'Are you both serious?' A man yelled but we ignored him.

We entered the locker rooms, which I had the nastiest view of all the men.

"Put these over your eyes." Jackson ordered me. He actually haven't said anything good to me today. I put the blindfold on and waited for Jackson to direct me again. It was obvious they were changing.

"Yo! Jackson. Why's Cupcake here?" A guy asked.

"She's here to watch the game." I heard Jackson's voice.

"Oh. Hey cupcake." The guy said again.

"Sup." I replied, still blindfolded.

"Ya gonna watch on the field?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Well good luck. The cheerleaders are the only girls on the field, but I'm sure coach would keep you company." He said.

"Take 'em off. Let's go." Jackson ordered me again and I removed my blindfold and looked up at him. He was buff in his uniform. "Come on, coach is gonna give a game speech." He said and grabbed my hand.

"Hey Cupcake!" Coach greeted me. After he greeted me and all the guys were already there, coach did the speech and everyone cheered. When the doors that lead to the field opened, it was insane listening to the cheers of the people.

"HEADER! HEADER! HEADER!" All of them yelled. He was the QB of the year.

Once we were out in the field and they spotted Jackson with me, the crowd stopped cheering and began gossiping. I dropped my head and continued to look at the floor; or should I say grass.

"Raise your head up high. Don't be ashamed." Jackson whispered in my ear and I looked at him and did as told. We walked towards the benches and I received a lot of glares from the cheerleaders.

"Isn't Jackson supposed to be yours Melany?" I heard a girl say.

I looked back and saw this beautiful blonde girl. She was skinnier than me and I wanted to cry. 'Cause once I saw her, I knew that was Jackson's ex-girlfriend. Long straight blonde hair ponytailed, she had natural make-up or not even wearing any. She was wearing their school cheer outfit and she looked incredibly beautiful.

"Cupcake. Don't get intimidated with Melany. She's not worth being jealous for." Mario told me.

"Mario!" A bubbly girl came up to us. "Goodluck baby." She said. She was also Mexican like Mario.