Chapter Thirty-One

Maci: Tyler showed me where the dragging marks were in the gravel and dirt. I went running after the trail Tyler and BK followed behind me. We came up on a house that the only light that was on was the one upstairs. I stopped and turned around and d up my finger to my mouth "Shhh" turned back around and creped in.

Tyler: Maci told me to be quiet, there was no way in hell I was gonna go in slow. I ran in, and didn't make a sound but I was quick. I made my way into the house and looked down stairs for a weapon or anything I could use just in case this dude came after me. I grabbed a knife from the kitchen and headed up stairs which, surprisingly BK and Maci were almost half way up there already, we heard yelling coming from one of the rooms and light sobbing, I ran up to the door and kicked it in, there laid Rylie naked tied up to the bed  "T WATCH OUT!" I hear BK yell, the guy socked me in the jaw when I turned my head to look,  I punched back knocking him on his ass. Maci and BK ran over to the bed and untied Rylie from the bed and BK took his shirt off and gave it to Rylie to put on. I kept punching and punching until he wasn't moving. "Come on T, lets go!" I ran over to Rylie who was looking at me still crying "shh, we're here." I whiped her tears away and picked her up, carring her downstairs back down the trail we came here on. She didn't say anything the whole way there. Maci tried to get her to talk and she wouldn't even talk for her. By the time we got back to the bus Rylie was passed out. I layed her in my bunk and told Maci that they might as well crash here for the night because it was going on like 3 in the morning. She agreed, soon after her and BK crawled up together in his bunk together.