Part 2.

Gemma her eyebrows were pulled together as she read the notes for the fourth time before she sighed and looked up at the guy who sat right over her, sadness in his eyes, mirroring her own. The guy had claimed his sister Adeline wrote this, the day before she passed away, and this little story seemed to be about her brother, Harry. It was confusing, really.

Gemma never heard her brother talk about a certain girl Adeline, let alone that they met in a little café he never went to. The past five years Harry had been busy with his carreer and finding his soulmate, which he strongly believed in. He always believed he had that girl, somewhere over the world that was his soulmate and wherever he went, he liked to have a relation with his fans. But he never had that one truly girl that felt like she was connected to him, he never found the girl that felt like she was his missing part.

Ben explained his sister was autistic and lived in her own little world. Her world consisted of puppets, tied up with strings and she would guide them. She even had a puppet for herself. She imagined this entire world where Harry, her family and herself lived in and she repeated it everyday and slowly she started believing it. Every Saturday you would find her in the same corner of the café her parents owned. She would write stuff in her small notebook, which she had an entire collection of, and she would smile to herself. Ben and his parents had cleaned out her room a few days after she passed away. They found this letter underneath her pillow, but the collection of notebooks were gone as if she had take them with them.

Ben would never have bothered the Styles' family with the way his sister was living. But when he saw Harry Styles passed away the exact same day, same moment as his sister did, he felt like he had to, for her.

Adeline had been more closed up than she had ever been, once she start living in her own world. But Ben had never seen his sister so alive and it was all because of that famous guy and he wanted to thank him for that. He wasn't able to, so he ended up with the sister: Gemma.

After Ben explained what his sister was like Gemma couldn't help but smile very slightly for the first time in days. It was almost as if they couldn't live without each other, leaving the world at the exact same time. Maybe it wasn't just Adeline's imagination, but maybe that was Harry's future if he had found her. Gemma imagined how happy her brother would be and how he would make sure how his soulmate was the happiest girl on earth.