Chapter 4 (Non-Smutty Version)

Lauren should have known better than to give Camila Cabello any type of chance. It was weird of them to have a civilized conversation on the roof and to hook up during class, but how much further could it have actually gone considering her neighbor was the polar opposite of her?

Instead of spending time with Chris, she went straight to her room and threw a tantrum like usual whenever it came to Camila. Throwing pillows, yelling into her sheets, and blasting her loudest punk rock music did it all.

"Lauren!" The door opened about two hours later while she was cleaning the mess she made while singing loudly to the deafening music. "Lower it!"

"What?" Lauren asked over the loud punk rock sounds, seeing Camila covering her ears. "Go away!"

Camila went to the speakers, ripping Lauren's iPhone out of the aux cord.

"I'm sorry for earlier. Austin would've exposed us to Chris and just about everyone else."

"There is no 'us'."

"Stop being so dramatic, Lauren Michelle." Camila scoffed out, "I don't want Chris finding out because he'll most likely hate both of us."

"Again, there is no 'us'."

"Give me a break. I do one thing and suddenly you're mad and refusing the fact that we were practically planning to have sex today? You spent all day flirting with those stupid soccer girls and Ari!"

"Careful, one would think that you're a little jealous." Lauren smirked.

"Where's your family?" Camila looked back at her with narrowed eyes.

"Chris went back over to Hailee's to 'study', my parents went out to this important dinner thing with my fathers boss, and Taylor is at her friends house."

"So that means we're alone," Camila loosened up.

"You're horny, lonely, and desperate. I'm not hooking up with you," Lauren rolled her eyes as Camila stepped closer to her body.

"Come on Lauren," Camila lowered her voice. "I said I was sorry. And you were more than willing to earlier."

"C-Camz," The taller girl stuttered once Camila stood inches away from her, playing with their hands before placing her own on Lauren's privates.

"Are you really going to pass this opportunity up for some hardcore hate-sex?" Camila's raspy voice asked, making her way into Lauren's neck giving it light peppered kisses. "I saw you looking during practice today." She continued, now making her way down to Lauren's collar bone and chest while still palming Lauren's clothed cock. "You kept staring right at my ass."

Camila quickly turned around and backed her behind into Lauren's front, getting a moan form the taller girl.

"Fuck you," Lauren whispered into Camila's ear.

"That's the plan." She smirked back before turning back around to lock their lips together. "Bed." Camila breathed out during rough kisses.

"Dont. Tell. Me. What to do." Lauren followed suit, trying not to separate their lips for to long since Camila's felt so perfect on her own.

After pushing the smaller girl onto her bed, Lauren placed herself right on top to continue their make out session. Through Camila's endless moans when Lauren grinded downwards into her center, she herself had gotten hard and ready.

She's been through enough hookups to know that girls always want to climax first before she blew her load. So like usual, she made her way down to Camila's pants, slowly unbuttoning it to tease her more.