Chapter 3: Reality Nightmare

"Thank you ma'am, have a good day!" I said to a customer whom just ordered a piece of Mousse de Chocolat and handed the bag to her. She smiled, showing her hidden dimples, with her red rose lips and took the bag.  I watch her back turned to me and she walked to the door and exited out from there.  I took in another deep breath and let it out. Sheesh, how many times have I been sighing and breathing like that today? All the customers left and I blinked, looking at a table where it was messy but someone left some tips. 

Snapping out of my thoughts, I took a rag and walked towards to the table and began wiping while taking the money. Two dollars eh? Not bad, considering most of the customers don't even leave tips here at all. I swept the crumbs towards my hands and wiped the edge. That's when I heard the door bell ring, signaling for another customer here. Ugh. Are you serious? Can't that customer wait until I finish wiping first? 

However, I felt a strong presence of that particular customer. Not just any presence, but almost the same presence I felt when I met one of the editors from the AKIRAs magazine. I turned to him and glanced at him from head to toe. Gosh, his aura was strong and he was tall as well as well-build too. His skin was tan but his hair was red and the lower layer touched his shoulder, separating bundles to each of his shoulders. His eyes were blazing red as well and he wore what it seems like a gothic cross pendant. He looked like a host from a club or someone luxurious due to his side fur jacket. What is a good-looking guy doing here in an ordinary pastry shop?

"W-Welcome to C-Chelsea's Pastry Shop!" I heard one of my colleauges studdered and I looked at her. More female colleauges rushed out to the front desk and crowded up together to look at the man. I can see why since he was good-looking. The man whipped his hair and I gasp, nearly forgetting what to do. Come on Sakura, focus! Don't pay attention to your customers now. Clean Clean Clean! I thought to myself. 

"Nn fu fu~ Yes, I am looking for someone in this shop." he said and his bold firm voice tingled my ears. Suddenly, another thump hit my heart. I clenched my shirt. It wasn't a thump of fluster or anything but rather the same thump at the church this morning and at the time when I was talking to one of the editors from the AKIRAs magazine. What's . . .with all these thumps?

"Y-Yes sir! Who might you be looking for?" one of the colleauges asked him and I heard one of them whispered, "Maybe he has a girlfriend who works here." and "Oh, I hope he asks me out to get a drink with him once my shift's over!" Bleh, I honestly don't even know how to work with my colleauges. Which is why, I prefer Joyce out of all them because they simply can't focus. I noticed I've been wiping the table a tad bit too hard and I took another deep breath in. Gosh, what's with me today?

"I assume you have a worker here named Sakura Nagasaki?" he asked and I widened my eyes. Hey now, how does he even know me? I don't even know him so what's with both him and the editor's problem? Why are they looking for me? Then, another thump kicked in. I clenched the rag and then relaxed a bit. My colleauges booed probably because they were expecting him to find one of them  and not me.

"Yes, she's right over there, to your right." said one of my colleauges. "Yeah, that girl wiping the table." I heard another say. I felt a nasty stare at me but I ignore it, and finally wiped the seat. Closer and closer, I heard tapping and I felt nervous for no reason. Suddenly, I felt another aura radiating around me and a hand grasp my arm and I turned around quickly. 

"Sakura Nagasaki?" he asked and grinned, releasing me. I stared at him and backed off a bit. What the hell was wrong with him? You just don't grab people like that and expect them to do stuff what they wanted us to do. I brushed down my apron and nodded.